Well i quit server 62

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well i quit server 62

I am a non cash player and i managed to get rank 15>20 at times which i feel is not bad but there comes a point when you truly realize how much archers *candy in this game.

I think many like myself were fooled into picking this class as they would have seemed as the perfect pvp class.

Oh bwoy was i wrong, sure i did great in wb events and really pwnt many of the vip players who just rushed damage and had no defenses but looking at the skills the other classes had, i saw how basically playing an archer was based purely off LUCK.

Their most used skill ms even though great is a pain to use, often times an enemy will just need 1 or 2 hits to die but because they might have 1 troop alive it decides to bust 2 hits into that 1 troop while mages in 2>3 turns (starting with 30 rage) can kill all troops instantly.

For archers to actually be good they have to spend real money on this game while some of the other classes do not.

Warriors have it pretty bad early on but from lvs 55+ they are in a league of their own.

Oh well good luck to u trying archers, wish you luck with that class, il just stick around for a few days more till s83 opens.

so you have 50+ levels of dominating. what do you want to do? dominate forever? imagine how those knights felt *candy for 50 levels. wait till level 100. balance is coming.

Comment

Do you even hear how u sound? So archers should wait till lvl 100 to be good which im sure they will get in a few days right? It is possible to reach lvl 50 within a few weeks regardless of class.

So basically knights have to endure just a few weeks of shame while archers have to endure months possibly a year to be good? No thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Harion View Post
        so you have 50+ levels of dominating. what do you want to do? dominate forever? imagine how those knights felt sucking for 50 levels. wait till level 100. balance is coming.
        Those 40-50 levels you are talking about are 2-4 weeks of leveling , now tell me how much time will it take to level from 40 to 80 and you will know the difference )))

Comment

as for those early threads how everyone says knights suck and archers are OP lol cant stop laughing
          :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
          :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by kadrina View Post
            Do you even hear how u sound? So archers should wait till lvl 100 to be good which im sure they will get in a few days right? It is possible to reach lvl 50 within a few weeks regardless of class.

So basically knights have to endure just a few weeks of shame while archers have to endure months possibly a year to be good? No thnx
            so what you wanna do? archers always the best? lol. knights is not 2 weeks leveling. i'm 38 and i'm already at 5 weeks. you chose that class, then stick it out. balance will come i'm sure. knights stuck it out. you should too.
            Last edited by Harion; 12-03-2012, 09:38 AM.

Comment

non casher will always suck , not sure what you are complaining

Comment

what u don´t understand is that there is only one situation that archer sucks, its Duels, all others they are great. In arena you team up with other classes, were arches skills proved to be very useful. Also, in the very late game Archer will be unbeatable, thanks to debuffs and other late skills.

Comment

Don't think they suck as hard as you said. Maybe it's because either you're playing it wrong or you just want to compete with top cashers.

I run badlands for my MP dungeons and when I have 2 archers in my team, it speeds things up sooooo much more. When I have another mage or knight, it just made the battle painfully slow.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Still to come:

Talents.

More troops.

Pokemon Battle.

(no wings cause he's non-casher)

More dungeons (Tower of Trials, or Tower of Training)

With your attitude, really lucky you chose an Archer. Had you chosen a Knight, you would be those who rerolled for another class when you're level <40.

Let's face it.

Mages are the ones who will dominate. LOL. That's why they are keeping silent all these times.

Comment

I'm from s62 I only cash for VIP and socket rods.

And there are only 2 or 3 people that can beat me, I'm an archer.

The two are heavy cash users, my gems? don't ask its just few lvl 4 I think 5 or them and all are lvl 3 gems.
                      Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                      Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                      Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Well, the way I'm looking at my server right now, as a knight about to hit level 50.

Everyone has had an opportunity to break away from me, the biggest casher did just that, now sitting 4 levels higher than me. Archers have had 50 levels of obtaining more gold, crypt tokens, insignia and daru than me, so have mages. I have grinded everyday, without spending, sometimes spending a full day on the game to try and keep up, and now, after all the lol knights re-rolled, archers are doing the same thing? Please...

If you not willing to put the effort in to be number 1, then don't complain when you get beat. Your non casher, just like me, so we cannot complain when we get beat by a casher, in the top 30, there is probably 5-8 non cashers, and you know all 30 names very well. I'm still beating all the non cashers, and still getting beat by the cashers, nothing wrong with that. I spent 40+ levels getting beat by everyone, and yet I held my nerve, and did what I could to stay close. If you wanna be op, then you gotta pay. If you want the best out of non-cashing, then any class will do the same job, but the person who comes out on top, will be the person putting in the most effort, regardless of class.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                          I'm from s62 I only cash for VIP and socket rods.

And there are only 2 or 3 people that can beat me, I'm an archer.

The two are heavy cash users, my gems? don't ask its just few lvl 4 I think 5 or them and all are lvl 3 gems.
                          The fact of the matter remains that all the top archers on s62 are cashers, angel tip and zeth are top heavy but the only reason you are even beating apocryphos is because he is using angel class and not knights for his mage.

When i look on the strong players all of those are knights and mages and only 1-2 archers are at the top.

Comment

Kadrina, I do not see why your complaining, If you learn how to use your classes strong suits you can easily become a top player who doesnt spend, On my server one of the top 5 level wise hasnt spent a cent and never plans to he is either the Top archer or second best archer in my server. I've only bought socketing rods and got lucky during Halloween when they did soul crystal combo packs but even I am in the top 10 for BR and am ranked 8, on top of that I have just lucked out and managed to get a month of VIP. I have only been VIP for 2 full days now. I'm only level 31 and as of 3 AM my server time i was ranked 32nd on level. I'm a Knight though. My Guild Master is ranked 3rd for BR, he cashes but mostly has cashed for socketing rods and vip, think he spent a little for the mounts, but in comparison with the top mage and top Knight, he is a very light casher. If you can't gut it out as an archer, its not due to the class itself, its due to your playing style. Figure out how to exploit your stats, astrals, gems and skills and make the most of it. Only thing I dislike about archers is your attack speed, you guys get 2-3 attacks to a Knight's single attack.
                            Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by kadrina View Post
                              The fact of the matter remains that all the top archers on s62 are cashers, angel tip and zeth are top heavy but the only reason you are even beating apocryphos is because he is using angel class and not knights for his mage.

When i look on the strong players all of those are knights and mages and only 1-2 archers are at the top.
                              Yea its true, I'm hardly keeping up with Zeth and Angel. Im having hard time with Apok before but then when my knights reach 40 the table turn around. At least I can fight him now unlike before I have low chance of beating him.
                              Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                              Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                              Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Working...
                              X