Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Well i quit server 62

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
    Yea its true, I'm hardly keeping up with Zeth and Angel. Im having hard time with Apok before but then when my knights reach 40 the table turn around. At least I can fight him now unlike before I have low chance of beating him.
    come to s34 n look top strenght, top wb, top duel all archers maybe 2-3 knights n noone mage
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
      come to s34 n look top strenght, top wb, top duel all archers maybe 2-3 knights n noone mage
      And Im pretty sure they are heavy cashers. Heavy means lvl 6 7 gems.
      Light to Medium cashers, VIP and socket rods.
      Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
      Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
      Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
        And Im pretty sure they are heavy cashers. Heavy means lvl 6 7 gems.
        Light to Medium cashers, VIP and socket rods.
        only 1 heave casher, even he dont have 6 lvl gems only 5 n max soulengraving 18lvl
        class balance ****
        cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
          only 1 heave casher, even he dont have 6 lvl gems only 5 n max soulengraving 18lvl
          that not even heavy casher, just averange

Comment

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
            Still to come:

Talents.

More troops.

Pokemon Battle.

(no wings cause he's non-casher)

More dungeons (Tower of Trials, or Tower of Training)

With your attitude, really lucky you chose an Archer. Had you chosen a Knight, you would be those who rerolled for another class when you're level <40.

Let's face it.

Mages are the ones who will dominate. LOL. That's why they are keeping silent all these times.
            Only knights are badass, w8 till they start stunning everyone for 3 turns lol(talent), its alrdy proven in chinese version

Comment

I am a lvl 51 Knight, with buffs I just killed one of the heaviest cashers in my server, I've spent a total of $20 on balens and have only bought vip once (for this month). I made a post in another thread. My guild master beat the same guy as me, Mackee is only lvl 55 while this mage is lvl 61. The mage has lvl 59 Knights by the way so they are a pain to get through. All classes will have their powers, but imma be kickin butt once the talents are here and if i can buy wings lol
              Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by kadrina View Post
                I am a non cash player and i managed to get rank 15>20 at times which i feel is not bad but there comes a point when you truly realize how much archers suck in this game.

I think many like myself were fooled into picking this class as they would have seemed as the perfect pvp class.

Oh bwoy was i wrong, sure i did great in wb events and really pwnt many of the vip players who just rushed damage and had no defenses but looking at the skills the other classes had, i saw how basically playing an archer was based purely off LUCK.

Their most used skill ms even though great is a pain to use, often times an enemy will just need 1 or 2 hits to die but because they might have 1 troop alive it decides to bust 2 hits into that 1 troop while mages in 2>3 turns (starting with 30 rage) can kill all troops instantly.

For archers to actually be good they have to spend real money on this game while some of the other classes do not.

Warriors have it pretty bad early on but from lvs 55+ they are in a league of their own.

Oh well good luck to u trying archers, wish you luck with that class, il just stick around for a few days more till s83 opens.
                I feel the same way in a lot of ways. As a cash a lvl 59 archer that has spent around at least $350 so far I can tell you that archers will decline post lvl 35+. I see knights making huge advances past lvl 50. Soon knights will be in a league of their own against archers if conditions keep going if they know how to play right and mages are still as tough as they ever were when they spam 2 aoe in 3 turns so we'll see if somehow archers get stronger or if they just suck past lvl 50 when you compare what you could've been with another class. The only thing archers are consistent with is world boss.

Comment

If they added some sort of passive armor pierce skill then they might get some more appeal ...

Comment

Kadrina, You are the one who doesn't know how to play this game. You are supposed to catch up with same BR mage in catacomb but you fell so much behind.

In patch 1.5, critical rate will be doubled. Archer will be buffed so much.

Currentl knight is strong after lv55. I still suggest all knights quit the game because they get mistreated at lower level and in patch 1.5, block rate cut in half. It means knight is gone soon. It seems 7road thinks knight should always be mistreated by other class.

Comment

How do you know what will happen in patch 1.5? Seems like quite drastic changes, both halving knight's block and doubling crit (crit chance? crit damage?) anyway, games like this will always implement changes to classes, skills, new items, new play dynamics, etc. So just play what you enjoy and don't worry about other stuff. If the game isn't fun anymore then quit, simple as that.

Comment

***?? Patch 1.45 hasn't finished coming out yet and how the heck does anyone know what the 1.5 patch will be? Post a link about the changes or **** tbh.

As far as archers sucking...fyi archers are gonna struggle against knights because we are their counter class. How the heck do you expect to beat something that has your strength countered? Archers have high crit rates and knights get a passive that decreases crit chance not to mention the block passive and the damage reduction passive. This is basically the same as me saying mages need to be nerfed because my class isn't suited to beating them. Or that cashers should be nerfed because I don't spend. If you know knights are your counter and you are a mages counter...why the heck you fighting the knights if you have a choice?
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                          ***?? Patch 1.45 hasn't finished coming out yet and how the heck does anyone know what the 1.5 patch will be? Post a link about the changes or **** tbh.

As far as archers sucking...fyi archers are gonna struggle against knights because we are their counter class. How the heck do you expect to beat something that has your strength countered? Archers have high crit rates and knights get a passive that decreases crit chance not to mention the block passive and the damage reduction passive. This is basically the same as me saying mages need to be nerfed because my class isn't suited to beating them. Or that cashers should be nerfed because I don't spend. If you know knights are your counter and you are a mages counter...why the heck you fighting the knights if you have a choice?
                          Well I thought when I chose an archer I would be able to blast past defenses like it said in the description or at least have a chance vs. knights, high offense vs. great defense where the better player should win, not always get dominated by knights. Also what exactly do archers counter? Mage and knights should be able to beat them assuming they are at the same spending amount and lvl 35+. Archers are not truly set up to be a mage counter.... and if they are not any counter then world boss is the archers only real strength.
                          Last edited by Unkn0wnX; 12-09-2012, 12:51 AM.

Comment

i have a question to the host of this thread quit server 62 as archer... so which server are u playing now...and as what class?
                            lol
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                              i have a question to the host of this thread quit server 62 as archer... so which server are u playing now...and as what class?
                              lol
                              I stuck and played server 62 for a while but our gm apocryphos messed up our guild and being the sheep that he is abandoned his guild for king of kings so the guild broke down from there and most went to other servers.

I am playing server 83 right now using a mage and they are not the strongest early game but as i lvl up i get stronger each turn.

Btw the double critical passive still does not help with anything. It is actually the crt chance that is going up so once does not have to actually spec crt to see crts and not the actual damage. Mages will still kill troops in 2 turns and still pwn them.

Knights at lvl 80 were in a league of their own and really needed nerfs, and people should stop saying knights should quit as this was a well needed nerf for them..

Comment

Originally posted by Unkn0wnX View Post
                                Well I thought when I chose an archer I would be able to blast past defenses like it said in the description or at least have a chance vs. knights, high offense vs. great defense where the better player should win, not always get dominated by knights. Also what exactly do archers counter? Mage and knights should be able to beat them assuming they are at the same spending amount and lvl 35+. Archers are not truly set up to be a mage counter.... and if they are not any counter then world boss is the archers only real strength.
                                So you are telling me that a knight with a mediocre mdef can beat most mages and an archer with comparable patk, a high crit rate and a higher mdef than me can't? Hmm seems to me someone has their toon spec'ed wrong...
                                Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                                BR: 67K
                                Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X