Click image for larger version

Name:	eilistrae.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	1662648

looks like you should do it to oni

Comment

Originally posted by Lovatar View Post
      Basically the trick to him is killing before he enrages, if he enrages and and hits you its over unless you have a knight that can take one hit or such, but you want to dps him down as fast as possible. Lv8 boss is a minotaur that normal hits for 11-30k+ on knights can almost drop it just need to more p.atk which should be available with improved gem conversion. I've tried increasing defense and hps but best strat I have found so far is to rely on doing as much dmg as you can in a short amount of time, as prolonged fights are like world boss and auto death it seems.
      did u use df and delpic? or df n incendiary? hmm no wonder u got more crits than me.. maybe i should pump more crits on that boss.
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

crit matters so much?

hmm i shld rly start putting crit .. lol
        KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

one question , why is wartune forum dead ?

Comment

By Wartune forums being dead I mean there is no active posting and what is posted is either spam or complaints, but update on Necro status

Also i rely heavily on crit dmg to drop the bosses, since trying to tank them doesn't work and triggers their enrage timers all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovatar View Post
              By Wartune forums being dead I mean there is no active posting and what is posted is either spam or complaints, but update on Necro status

Also i rely heavily on crit dmg to drop the bosses, since trying to tank them doesn't work and triggers their enrage timers all the time.
              that's what i have been thinking too.it will b impossible to tank in necro since once they enrage it's like 1 hit kill. and they are enrage when hp left 1/3.
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

lol oni...if you can't tank that then no one will be able to tank it XD other than your crit, your other stats are already way more insane....still can't believe u had more pdef than my patk (before I changed equips)....your char can be top 50 in chinese wartunes lol XD maybe with new patch 1.6 stuff urs will b top 10 already =P then killing that boss won't be a problem
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	necro 10.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	283.4 KB
ID:	1662683

finally got time to do necro... thanks to lovatar
                  i thought i won't b seeing that eye octopus again.. LOL he is in lvl 10..
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Nooo not the eye octopus (beholder looking thing) was so happy with different monsters >_<.Congratulations on lv10 nec though and I'm glad to be of any help I can be .

Comment

Stuck at same to >_< that eye is mean haha. Maybe with new update coming out will greatly help (wings + gem conversion). At the current moment don't see me passing it just to much aoe dmg from the eye and knights drop way to fast to it.

Comment

ahahah i do hate the eyes.. started lvl 50 cata and meet again in lvl 10 necro.. no life.. hahahahah
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

i want to ask the chest inside and the exp got from them is worth for 3 keys?

Comment

Originally posted by franznoheart View Post
                            i want to ask the chest inside and the exp got from them is worth for 3 keys?
                            NO!!!
                            until u reach lvl 65 above without patch yet.. well it worth...a little.

and again depends on what kind of comparison u are asking?

if u compare with shop lvl 3 gems. 85x 4= 340, crypt key 75x3 = 225 if lucky u get lvl 4 but rarely or never?. see the different? this requirement u to pass lvl 5 minimum the exp is bonus.
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                              NO!!!
                              until u reach lvl 65 above without patch yet.. well it worth...a little.

and again depends on what kind of comparison u are asking?

if u compare with shop lvl 3 gems. 85x 4= 340, crypt key 75x3 = 225 if lucky u get lvl 4 but rarely or never?. see the different? this requirement u to pass lvl 5 minimum the exp is bonus.
                              im still lv 62 here.. no new map.. lesser exp.. hard to lv up..
                              yea im waiting for new patch,new gear for try it again..
                              but the question is..what the lv gear they will release..? we need 65 pvp not 55 pvp u agree?

and one more question,can we blitz them once we passed it?
                              thx btw

Comment

Originally posted by franznoheart View Post
                                im still lv 62 here.. no new map.. lesser exp.. hard to lv up..
                                yea im waiting for new patch,new gear for try it again..
                                but the question is..what the lv gear they will release..? we need 65 pvp not 55 pvp u agree?

and one more question,can we blitz them once we passed it?
                                thx btw
                                lvl 62 u still earns exp. when u reach 65 is 0 exps.
                                well i think lvl 55 pvp and 60 or 70 stuff.
                                u can't blitz necro. that is the bad thing.
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X