Gear stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear stats

Im just thinking maybe they can modify gear stats because they are all same i just wanted to have knights to have higher pdef and mdef values in their helms because archer hats and mage hats are also same with knight's helm defense values and also the hp values of the necklace that the knight should have much higher hp values since all classes are same, just wondering maybe this will not be an issue of game originality just pointing out these because i cant believe how an archer hat and mage hat share same defense values with the knight, what? archer and mage hat are also made of steel? lol what do you guys think?
    :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
    :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Originally posted by malus1991 View Post
    Im just thinking maybe they can modify gear stats because they are all same i just wanted to have knights to have higher pdef and mdef values in their helms because archer hats and mage hats are also same with knight's helm defense values and also the hp values of the necklace that the knight should have much higher hp values since all classes are same, just wondering maybe this will not be an issue of game originality just pointing out these because i cant believe how an archer hat and mage hat share same defense values with the knight, what? archer and mage hat are also made of steel? lol what do you guys think?
    As the tiers get higher, Knight gear does have more Pdef on it than Mdef, in the sets and such on it, Mage is the exact opposite. Archer I haven't honestly looked so I don't know that one.

Comment

archer balance both mdef and pdef ...
      P.S mage dont have passive hp increase 20% like archer and knight ...
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
        archer balance both mdef and pdef ...
        P.S mage dont have passive hp increase 20% like archer and knight ...
        Archers shouldn't have passive hp, thats the knights job =p

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
          Archers shouldn't have passive hp, thats the knights job =p
          but they do
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

Working...
          X