Aug. 5th server outage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aug. 5th server outage

We have yet to receive any compensation when servers went down unexpectedly on Aug. 5th for 6+ hours. We got comp for 1 day of guild battle for the following week, but nothing for 6+ hours of downtime. Missing last 2 rounds of outland, guild battle, arena, tanks, world boss, devotion rewards, eud arena, guild beast and hot events we best be getting compensation. I've filed tickets on this but they fail to respond. kabam s18

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    We have yet to receive any compensation when servers went down unexpectedly on Aug. 5th for 6+ hours. We got comp for 1 day of guild battle for the following week, but nothing for 6+ hours of downtime. Missing last 2 rounds of outland, guild battle, arena, tanks, world boss, devotion rewards, eud arena, guild beast and hot events we best be getting compensation. I've filed tickets on this but they fail to respond. kabam s18
    Shocker.

You're not getting a compensation. I'd be surprised if they even responded.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
      Shocker.

You're not getting a compensation. I'd be surprised if they even responded.
      Do you do anything other than trolling forums all day replying to every post? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
        Do you do anything other than trolling forums all day replying to every post? Just curious.
        By 'all day', and 'every post', do you mean the one to two posts I do a day, on some days?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2016-08-18 at 08.39.23).png
Views:	1
Size:	1.1 KB
ID:	1726240

Also, name one time I've trolled.

I'm giving you the reality of what R2 is going to do. Just because you live in some fantasy land where R2 is a great company and you get compensated whenever they mess an event up, doesn't mean I do.
        Last edited by Alsatia01; 08-18-2016, 08:50 PM.

Comment

For unexpected events, they can be pretty slow to issue any compensation, but 2 weeks is exceptional. I'd pretty much just figure if they ever get around to it, the package will be pathetic, so hardly worth pushing them for it.

Comment

Working...
          X