65 pvp set plz !!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65 pvp set plz !!!!!!!!

Probably like a lot of player im gonna be 65 real soon and i think its stupid that only 55 pvp set is coming out in 2 weeks........Will have to buy socketing rods...and spend mil in gold to enchant and STILL not the right gear that i NEED so PLZZ R2 Get 65 PVP set out at the same time as 55 PLZ.......Let us keep a certain edge on lower lvl players...........

its stupid only for you, lot of people are not even close to lvl 55. Hate selfish people

Comment

Originally posted by R23021573 View Post
      its stupid only for you, lot of people are not even close to lvl 55. Hate selfish people
      How is it selfish...your lower lvl ok but you can get all the gears you need for your level so of course you dont complain....but a LOT of players are near or pas 65 so i dont think its SELFISH to ask r2 to get AHEAD of players......I am a paying customer..you probly a free one anyway........

Comment

Agreed. R2Games should get ahead of players. However, I think many of Wartune's features are imported directly from its Chinese precedessor. If the Chinese version don't have it, we cannot expect Wartune to have it.

Anyone knows what's the highest level gear on Chinese Wartune?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

we are 1 patch behind the chinese. we have not fiish 1.45 and they are in 1.60
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

they will not put 65 set unless all cash players already socketed their 55, its a bussines not a game for them ;D

Comment

How about we bring out 75 and 85 pvp sets too, i'm sure there are a few big spenders close to that already.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz3605 View Post
                How is it selfish...your lower lvl ok but you can get all the gears you need for your level so of course you dont complain....but a LOT of players are near or pas 65 so i dont think its SELFISH to ask r2 to get AHEAD of players......I am a paying customer..you probly a free one anyway........
                Not to mention a free and selfish one at that~
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

by the time before 65 pvp set coming lots of us reach lvl80 , yay ! last slot of astral dammit !
                  and..and...and i wish they implemented lvl80 dungeon fast , i wanna farm lot of legend stone :P
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                    by the time before 65 pvp set coming lots of us reach lvl80 , yay ! last slot of astral dammit !
                    and..and...and i wish they implemented lvl80 dungeon fast , i wanna farm lot of legend stone :P
                    Yeah a guy told me about you and i see you a lot on forum..i think your a great guy and yeah i guess by the time we get to 80 they ''maybe'' gonna have 65 pvp set out....thats a BIG maybe

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Agreed. R2Games should get ahead of players. However, I think many of Wartune's features are imported directly from its Chinese precedessor. If the Chinese version don't have it, we cannot expect Wartune to have it.

Anyone knows what's the highest level gear on Chinese Wartune?
                      I know they got up to 75 pvp set out on chinese server.....

Comment

if u define trolling same as great guy , sure i am lol
                        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                        NasrulEyo
                        Mage
                        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                        U can submit a here
                        My guide

Comment

I understand those who are in server 1 and 2.. They are farther advance in everything.. Maybe releasing lvl 55-65 set is good idea,but dont let them step on X server arena,hehe! cause it would not be balance..

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz3605 View Post
                            I know they got up to 75 pvp set out on chinese server.....
                            actually, they don't have 65, or 75 pvp set in chinese server. the highest is 55, and 60; same as our wartune. they have more content though, but no newer armour then ours.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
                              I understand those who are in server 1 and 2.. They are farther advance in everything.. Maybe releasing lvl 55-65 set is good idea,but dont let them step on X server arena,hehe! cause it would not be balance..
                              u forgot server 3
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                              X