legendary stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legendary stones

what is the sense of the level fifty stones .... very few players can run those dungeons required for them and they are well past level fifty .. so the legendary eq is restricted to those that did the cash spend..... i am a light casher, and would really like the game to get a clue to most ppls spending limits, and appreciate those that do spend money.. the game is coming to the point i am going to find another game to play... this one is just getting too expensive for the real world player....

Originally posted by Saharazade View Post
    what is the sense of the level fifty stones .... very few players can run those dungeons required for them and they are well past level fifty .. so the legendary eq is restricted to those that did the cash spend..... i am a light casher, and would really like the game to get a clue to most ppls spending limits, and appreciate those that do spend money.. the game is coming to the point i am going to find another game to play... this one is just getting too expensive for the real world player....
    Supposedly guild shop lvl 9 gives out lvl 5 legs for 200 contribute each. So about 2 contribute you can have 100 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
      Supposedly guild shop lvl 9 gives out lvl 5 legs for 200 contribute each. So about 2 contribute you can have 100 of them.
      did you even did the math on that. If 200 Contribution Each means 200*100= 20k contribution

GL on that 20mil to make 1 legendary
      Name: Tyrial
      Server: [S8] Forest of Doom
      Level: 74
      Guild: ☣CAIN☣
      Role: Assistant Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by Dankilai View Post
        did you even did the math on that. If 200 Contribution Each means 200*100= 20k contribution

GL on that 20mil to make 1 legendary
        Ever of heard of typo? If you seriously think that I am that dumb to think that all you need is 2 contribution for the legs then sir you are the dumb one here. I forgot a 0 so sue me.

Comment

its NIGHTMARE mode ... well 55 set coming soon , good luck on it , if u think casher can do it easy ur totally wrong , im lvl63 and got high mdef still got hit so hard in GODN mode ...
          limit to buy it from shop only 5 each day , so np about goodluck since u will get it same amount like others do from shop ...
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            Ever of heard of typo? If you seriously think that I am that dumb to think that all you need is 2 contribution for the legs then sir you are the dumb one here. I forgot a 0 so sue me.
            i'm not trying to be rude. Seriously nothing personal. But you forgot 0 and k.
            20k not 2

Sorry if you get offended again.
            Name: Tyrial
            Server: [S8] Forest of Doom
            Level: 74
            Guild: ☣CAIN☣
            Role: Assistant Guild Master

Comment

Only 5 each day in shop means, if you can only go that way, 20 days for 1 piece, of 8 to upgrade in total... So 160 days for the whole upgrade...

We likely all will be 80 by then . Crazy numbers again...

Comment

Not just we already lvl 80, we already had new piece to upgrade =-=
                Oh well, whatever, I'll just sold my Crystaloid plus Legendary Stone on auction house later and accumulate some ballen. lol.
                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                IGN - Vein

Comment

Well i agree the nightmare mode is insanely difficult
                  but thats what this description mean

Multi-player Nightmare Dungeons

Think you have what it takes to take on the nightmare dungeons? Party up with your friends and challenge one of the many multi-player nightmare dungeons! WARNING: Big cojones are required as you’ll be facing Balenor’s most vile forces.

also in one of my posts i remember saying that legendary set is most difficult to get
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Its color are orange after all .-.
                    So, no wonder it's almost impossible to complete it --"
                    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                    IGN - Vein

Comment

Problem again is not about the principle that NM should be hard, but about balance and reasonnable progression curves:
                      - being 52, with level 40 dungeon set, level 50 rings and jewelries, Void NM was quite doable, if not easy,
                      - being nearly 61, with level 40 legendary dungeon set, level 50 rings and legendary jewelries, GoD NM is quite impossible (could not even pass first boss)...

Comment

Void nightmare is too easy. It is still a lot easier than badlands on normal mode, but only cause last boss requires a mage to remove the debuff and he stacks it so often that the mage has a hard time keeping up. Haven't gotten higher yet though.

Comment

OK here is the difference

Void normal vs badlands normal

tell me even if u had all knights or 3 archer 1 knight or 3 mage 1 knight group u were still able to pass void normal while badlands u needed a mage purification skill or u simply can't pass it
                          right?
                          well same here

void normal and badlands normal were on different scale back then
                          and void nightmare and badlands nightmare is also on different scale

its not difficult its just that the bleed is just beyond u

in void and nightmare u guys had 45 PVP equipment or 40 PVE equipment right ?
                          well for GoD and tarrton lair u need 55 PVP equipment and 50 jewel set
                          plain and simple

come on its not hard to get people

u guys leveled up way too fast
                          the game is just plain slow
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I still think full PvE 40 set, in legendary version, fully gemmed and echanted, with level 50 normal rings and legendar jewelries should allow you to pass the first boss of GoD NM...

Did you even exprience GoD NM?

Comment

here the trick , make friend with top players , ask them to guide u through GODN , problem solved ... 2 player (mage and tank) is enough to carry another 2 player
                              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                              NasrulEyo
                              Mage
                              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                              U can submit a here
                              My guide

Comment

Working...
                              X