X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saharazade
    started a topic legendary stones

legendary stones

what is the sense of the level fifty stones .... very few players can run those dungeons required for them and they are well past level fifty .. so the legendary eq is restricted to those that did the cash spend..... i am a light casher, and would really like the game to get a clue to most ppls spending limits, and appreciate those that do spend money.. the game is coming to the point i am going to find another game to play... this one is just getting too expensive for the real world player....

• R21114127
    replied
    then it would be too easy

it is done the way it is for a reason

2 dungeons for every 10 levels first dungeon you do it til u run low on xp, do the second if/when you can then once strong enough you head for a nm if you want

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    The problem is that they make it too hard that you have a choice of either doing the MPs you need to do for xp, or do the MPs you need to dof or legs. You need to be about lvl 60 to do GoD NM. Which means you won't get any xp at all. Yet you get legs. If you don't mind not lvling for awhile then it's great but if you want to keep on moving on up the difficulty is just too much. you should be able to do GoD NM at lvl 55 at least.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    For GoD NM, I've done it with a beefy team :9

The Knight was around 39k BR with 9k Pdef and 7k Mdef, about 38k HP. Archer was a bit above 40k BR with 7.5k Defense each and the only level 60 in the team. I had 3 pieces of the legend set level 40 except the Brooch, 32k BR and the other mage was 34k BR. They all have level 55 PvP set.

It was quite doable with my rapid healing, some Restoration from the offense mage. The archer used Scatter at the right time and the knight used Apollo Shield roughly when the boss used AoE. And purification is a waste in GoD, whether it is normal or nightmare. Hope this helps some of you to set up for GoD NM

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
    ive done it being lvl 54-. the other players were all 55+. the smoothest run i had was with 2 mages, 1 knight, 1 archer, but ive done it a lot of time with 3 mages, 1 knight.
    And how much did you or they spend?

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
    it will be more easier with 2 knight, spamming apollo shield. ofc you need atleast 1 mage for puri.
    without rage gear, 1 mage is gonna have a hard time, someone's gonna be dyin!

Leave a comment:

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    it will be more easier with 2 knight, spamming apollo shield. ofc you need atleast 1 mage for puri.

Leave a comment:

• R23209055
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    That would be true if you're talking about void and badlands NM. GOD NM you can only carry if the 2 new players are as strong as the other 2. The aoes on the 2nd boss will kill you if you're not strong enough, not to mention the boss itself. Even with nearly 8k pdef, that boss crits me for 38k dmg and I only had 34k hp at that point in time (I'm an archer by the way). The only way you'll get past this is if the tanker and the mage are the strong ones since the archers only need to be able to survive a few aoes for the mage to heal them. Also the Mage needs to have Pve set at minimum or else they are not gonna be able to have enough rage to cast suntoria, purify, restore and blessed light as soon as they CD (well..maybe not for suntoria, but the other 3 needs to be spammed). Even with lvl 55 pvp set, it's near impossible to survive since everything there has aoe and bleed. 1st mob has aoe dmg equivalent to normal mode GOD 1st boss and a 1k bleed per turn.
    ive done it being lvl 54-. the other players were all 55+. the smoothest run i had was with 2 mages, 1 knight, 1 archer, but ive done it a lot of time with 3 mages, 1 knight.

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    2 mages, just like badlands nm .... U cant deep freeze the bosses, but u can incendiary and scatter shot .... so no deep freeze means ... double bleed!!!! and double shots, apollo works great too..... just a mage cant keep up to all the bleed, beatdown damage due to cooldown. Just bring two mages to alternate puri, sun, blessing restore etc..... I don't have a rage set, but boy do I wish I had 1 now, but 2 strong mages makes it soooo much easier

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
    here the trick , make friend with top players , ask them to guide u through GODN , problem solved ... 2 player (mage and tank) is enough to carry another 2 player
    That would be true if you're talking about void and badlands NM. GOD NM you can only carry if the 2 new players are as strong as the other 2. The aoes on the 2nd boss will kill you if you're not strong enough, not to mention the boss itself. Even with nearly 8k pdef, that boss crits me for 38k dmg and I only had 34k hp at that point in time (I'm an archer by the way). The only way you'll get past this is if the tanker and the mage are the strong ones since the archers only need to be able to survive a few aoes for the mage to heal them. Also the Mage needs to have Pve set at minimum or else they are not gonna be able to have enough rage to cast suntoria, purify, restore and blessed light as soon as they CD (well..maybe not for suntoria, but the other 3 needs to be spammed). Even with lvl 55 pvp set, it's near impossible to survive since everything there has aoe and bleed. 1st mob has aoe dmg equivalent to normal mode GOD 1st boss and a 1k bleed per turn.

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    here the trick , make friend with top players , ask them to guide u through GODN , problem solved ... 2 player (mage and tank) is enough to carry another 2 player

Leave a comment:

• Celorilm
    replied
    I still think full PvE 40 set, in legendary version, fully gemmed and echanted, with level 50 normal rings and legendar jewelries should allow you to pass the first boss of GoD NM...

Did you even exprience GoD NM?

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    OK here is the difference

Void normal vs badlands normal

tell me even if u had all knights or 3 archer 1 knight or 3 mage 1 knight group u were still able to pass void normal while badlands u needed a mage purification skill or u simply can't pass it
    right?
    well same here

void normal and badlands normal were on different scale back then
    and void nightmare and badlands nightmare is also on different scale

its not difficult its just that the bleed is just beyond u

in void and nightmare u guys had 45 PVP equipment or 40 PVE equipment right ?
    well for GoD and tarrton lair u need 55 PVP equipment and 50 jewel set
    plain and simple

come on its not hard to get people

u guys leveled up way too fast
    the game is just plain slow

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    Void nightmare is too easy. It is still a lot easier than badlands on normal mode, but only cause last boss requires a mage to remove the debuff and he stacks it so often that the mage has a hard time keeping up. Haven't gotten higher yet though.

Leave a comment:

• Celorilm
    replied
    Problem again is not about the principle that NM should be hard, but about balance and reasonnable progression curves:
    - being 52, with level 40 dungeon set, level 50 rings and jewelries, Void NM was quite doable, if not easy,
    - being nearly 61, with level 40 legendary dungeon set, level 50 rings and legendary jewelries, GoD NM is quite impossible (could not even pass first boss)...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X