Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle - devo

?hi

please amend the stupid guild battle devo to get devo by participate instead of kill some1 to get devo.

most of the time devo will not be obtained since we kill each other tower within 1 to 2 min these days

on that note, perhaps world boss also can be made more HP perhaps? ended within 1 or 2 min too

First one, I think they should get rid of the stupid thing as only the top 8 guilds and (only) 50 players (in each) can get the devote. What about everyone else?

Second one, forget it. Simply increasing its HP beyond its limit (now) will break the game for sure.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The limitation of only people participating can get devo isn't a big deal since everyone active on a server can participate. No server I'm aware of has 400+ actives. Maybe the kabam casher groups might, but every other server not even close. But you should get devo just by participating. Requiring completing a battle to get devo is stupid. You can score points and still not get devo. Fix that aspect please. Everyone that participates gets devo when GB ends.

Comment

Not if one guild (mainly the super top one) has nearly 150 actives on a daily basis with around 70-100 during GB time and wanted to get in after the first 50 top BRs already have a spot. Hence, why they should get rid of the stupid thing.

Comment

the gb system is seriously outdated as many other systems are.

Comment

On smaller servers you can face no opponent and it's almost impossible for everyone to get dev (especially if you grab a tower thinking someone might be on the other side). You hit the ward with 2 towers and it dies. Just a simple adjustment to giving devotion for entering. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by R2110449001 View Post
              On smaller servers you can face no opponent and it's almost impossible for everyone to get dev (especially if you grab a tower thinking someone might be on the other side). You hit the ward with 2 towers and it dies. Just a simple adjustment to giving devotion for entering. Simple.
              Another reason why they should get rid of it or sub it for some other kind of "reasonable" devotion. I've been in battles where it was my solo guild versus no one on the other side (pre-merge) only because a guild was top 8 due to total BR of all the members. Sometimes, it was two guilds I faced the same way within a week. So basically, 50 to 100 people (max) are out of a devote because of fluff guilds like these that are no shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                Another reason why they should get rid of it or sub it for some other kind of "reasonable" devotion. I've been in battles where it was my solo guild versus no one on the other side (pre-merge) only because a guild was top 8 due to total BR of all the members. Sometimes, it was two guilds I faced the same way within a week. So basically, 50 to 100 people (max) are out of a devote because of fluff guilds like these that are no shows.
                If there's no one on the other side, that's the easiest case to get devo for everyone. Ignore the towers, hit the ward, get devo, take towers, kill ward. Substantially harder if there are a few players on the other side, since it's so trivially easy to kill the ward.

As for only the top 50 getting in, that's the trade-off for having such an advantage in Outland, I guess. More actives is better for some things, worse for others.

Comment

More actives is better for some things, worse for others.
                  Ain't that the truth.

Comment

The description says you get devo for ENTERING guild battle. It doesn't say you have to complete a ward run or fight. Them things are impossible. GBs end in less than a minute on our server. R2 needs to lighten up on this stuff. Same for guild boss. Why even have them extra mobs or the collection stones? You don't get devo unless you hit the boss and there is no time to collect or kill anything else. We should get devo for entering, like the description says. The whole devo system is stupid. They got weekly events in there as well. It needs a reboot.

Comment

When did R2 ever become clear on their descriptions? LOL. Most of the time, we have to find out on our own to "read their minds" and "translate".

Comment

Working...
                      X