Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi first timer here.. did i F up my class advancement ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi first timer here.. did i F up my class advancement ?

So basicly im level 80 and before i got to 80 i already had the advanced dragon soul now i seem not to be abled to get my class advancement or am i being a noob and looking in the wrong direction ? i hope anybody can help me <3

Originally posted by Zero2Hunna View Post
    So basicly im level 80 and before i got to 80 i already had the advanced dragon soul now i seem not to be abled to get my class advancement or am i being a noob and looking in the wrong direction ? i hope anybody can help me <3
    There are technically 2 class advancements in the game now. The first being "Class Advancement" and the 2nd being Knighthood. If you are referring to knighthood, there is a tattoo requirement needed to gain that advancement. Can you let us know if you have any quests on the side and what they are telling you to do in regards to class advancement.
    Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 08-29-2016, 02:46 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
      There are technically 2 class advancements in the game now. The first being "Class Advance" and the 2nd being Knighthood. If you are referring to knighthood, there is a tattoo requirement needed to gain that advancement. Can you let us know if you have any quests on the side and what they are telling you to do in regards to class advancement.
      you answered my question i have to do the knighthood thingy i feel so dumb

thanks for the help apreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Zero2Hunna View Post
        you answered my question i have to do the knighthood thingy i feel so dumb

thanks for the help apreciated
        No problem. It takes a bit of work, but nice once you're there.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

If both are said "Class Advancement", then we know where the confusion lies. Now, if they fixed it in renaming the second "Class Advancement" as Knighthood (as they should in the first place), no blunders would have taken place.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X