• Show
Clear All

• Cross Server GUILD WARS

tired of fighting wars of 40 over 2, i make this sugestion

1) make Guild Wars a Cross Server event as the Arena 3 on 3
    2) dont publish who will be the next rival, let them know just in the batle
    3) put some rewards for number of kills
    4) get dryad blessing buff D;

hope you suport the idea, its not any fun to crush a guild with 2 warrios,or to know you will be get crushed by 50 60s on legendary armor

the mechanic

is like this

by example if we have 20 servers on EST
    each server 16 best guild enter to the pool
    the guilds get mixed and we got 20 groups of 16 guilds as usual only that the 16 top guild get in only 1 group

the rewards

for each victory we get
    850 honor and isignia
    the server gots 5% of the above rewards for all his members

for each defeat we get
    450 honor and insignia as usual.

as you see is not complicated, only more balanced ;D
    Last edited by jymnils; 12-07-2012, 06:35 PM.

Wouldn't work.

It's a tournament style event. Not a win/lose/repeat event. Rewards for kills would be nice, as fighting for the win on Saturdays does take forever as we have to fend off the only competition, rather than hitting the ward.

Not publishing who we take on next, will make it difficult to arrange strategy, which is a big part of the event. We consistently beat guilds because they have poor strategy and organization. Take that away from us, and it may as well be guild master v guild master 1v1 battles, as it would serve as much purpose.

Dryads blessing... really? Because 4v4 isn't uber enough I suppose. Although to be fair, for guilds that actually get good competition, it could be interesting to see things switch around halfway through, where the underdog begins to win.

Guild battle has a few ongoing topics already, if your not winning, you need to change what you are doing, you can't expect the game to change for you. And ultimately, an age old saying comes into the picture, "if you can't beat them, join them."

+1 for kill rewards, but bin everything else.

Comment

Cross server could work, just do it for 2 other servers instead of 3. Cause currently the qualifier is Top 16 Strongest Guilds, add cross sever an there will be better variety for newer an exciting Guild Battles.

The other ideas though, Dryad's Blessing wouldn't really work too well unless your losses reach 5 or 10 (battles between players) in a row. It would also have to debuff the moment they win a single battle.
      Not publishing who fights who is really bad idea, what if your guild doesnt have that many GOOD players & you decide to use only a few of them, then when Guild Battle starts an you are notified who are fighting then & it says "You are fighting a guild that has 700k more Guild strength than your own" then you'll be like "dam I wish I knew who they were ahead of time so I could bring in my better players, we are dead" lol.

And we already get rewards per kill, its Honor. I had Champion rank before playing the Guild Battle an after a few battles my Rank changed to Warrior.
      Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

#1 guild each server fight , the champion of server member get sand rider :3
        hope u support my idea too lmao xD
        drolling when look at that mount stat
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

Guild wars in compromised of 16 guilds within 1 server fighting against each other for insignia,honor,mount whips,soul crystals and finally the prime guild master reward
          the legendary therion sand rider mount

if it becomes cross server then it will be 32 guilds in total (taking to consideration that 2 servers merge of a temporary period)

well u will have cross server guild wars once ur server merges
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

That would make a lot of hard work for game designer to make Guild war cross server
            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

QQQQQQQQ Wait And More QQQQQQQ SAY NO TO Cross server Guild wars. And all you QQ babys go else where

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                #1 guild each server fight , the champion of server member get sand rider :3
                hope u support my idea too lmao xD
                drolling when look at that mount stat
                I got the sand rider 2 weeks in a row now and i feel kinda bad for the rest of my guild who also fights hard to get the win so +1 to the idea that each member of the wining guild gets also the mount

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz3605 View Post
                  I got the sand rider 2 weeks in a row now and i feel kinda bad for the rest of my guild who also fights hard to get the win so +1 to the idea that each member of the wining guild gets also the mount
                  ahh ur good xD
                  yea thinking of they should make some more ppl get the mount , so we can make rotation to use it :P
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

I already post that idea before!!

They are creating servers like candys (stupid idea I think, only for comercial purposes) now start merging (well, something in chinese version to..) already cross arena, in future cross bg (like in chinese), someday I hope cross GB (I'm tired dont get fun in GB)

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                      ahh ur good xD
                      yea thinking of they should make some more ppl get the mount , so we can make rotation to use it :P
                      also +1 to this idea

Comment

UPDATED to let people add to the idea ;D

Originally posted by jymnils View Post
                        tired of fighting wars of 40 over 2, i make this sugestion

1) make Guild Wars a Cross Server event as the Arena 3 on 3
                        2) dont publish who will be the next rival, let them know just in the batle
                        3) put some rewards for number of kills
                        4) get dryad blessing buff D;

hope you suport the idea, its not any fun to crush a guild with 2 warrios,or to know you will be get crushed by 50 60s on legendary armor

the mechanic

is like this

by example if we have 20 servers on EST
                        each server 16 best guild enter to the pool
                        the guilds get mixed and we got 20 groups of 16 guilds as usual only that the 16 top guild get in only 1 group

the rewards

for each victory we get
                        850 honor and isignia
                        the server gots 5% of the above rewards for all his members

for each defeat we get
                        450 honor and insignia as usual.

as you see is not complicated, only more balanced ;D

Comment

As replied before, considering how bad cross-server arena matching can be, I absolutely do not want to see cross-server GB !!

Different servers => different histories (especially creation dates) => very heterogeneous average levels => very unfair guild matching

You find GB boring or unfair, then hope they never try impementing such a crazy thing !!!

Comment

Working...
                          X