Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds

From what I understand regarding Wartune's is that the devs try to make it fair for EVERYONE, well I would like to state this and make it a suggestion, if you want more people to come to special events, such as in battlegrounds, in order to make it fair for the ones that are level 30 to level 40 that are trying to improve their game and their equipment, make it where its fair just like you have made it fair in the wilds. It should be that if someone attacks a hero that is under 10 exp of their own level, then they lose not only their battle rating but also their honor ranking.
    It really isn't fair for someone who is a level 50 or above, to go out and look for and attack level 20's thru level 40's. I mean come on Devs, do you really think this is fair? to put it another way, I wouldn't even bother going to a football game if it was going to be so lopsided.
    Thanks for reading this.

ok... you do realize there is a level 30-39 area and a 40-80 area don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by squall6677 View Post
      ok... you do realize there is a level 30-39 area and a 40-80 area don't you?
      Do we get to choose before we enter the battleground? I did saw a level 45 in my map, I am level 32 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by R25940771 View Post
        Do we get to choose before we enter the battleground? I did saw a level 45 in my map, I am level 32 anyway.
        No, it's random.
        And you sure you see lvl 45 at area for lvl 30-39?
        If yes and you meet that situation again, report it immediately.
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by R25940771 View Post
          You have not seen well. Since you are level 32 the maximum level you will see will be 39. After you reached level 40, Yes, you will see players level 45.

Feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
            You have not seen well. Since you are level 32 the maximum level you will see will be 39. After you reached level 40, Yes, you will see players level 45.
            For the last 3 weeks, I have seen level 50 and above in the battleground, I am on server 4 Bretheran Abyss server, I am a level 41 Mage, and I have battled NO one who is lower then me. I have battled as high as a 60 in battleground. I do not know where your information is coming from, but to be fair, maybe you need to come to server 4 @ 21:00 server time and participate in the battlegrounds, then you will have the chance to see this for yourself. I am not trying to be rude or obnoxious, I am just trying to let you all know that there is no possible way that a level 40 can compete with a level 50 and above.
            To answer the question whether you get to choose which battleground you want to join, there is no choice you click on the join button and it takes you where I presume there is room for you. if there is a way to separate levels, then I would love to see that happening.
            Otherwise what is happening now will continue to happen. Players enter the battleground and at least 1 to 5 or more sometimes do not even participate, they stay in the launch area the entire time and now, I can understand why. It would be idiotic to try and win for the side your on, when there are players who are getting 5 to 20 kills each and every time. I for one thinks this is an outrage, its like taking candy from a infant.

Comment

Which part of "battle grounds are divided into two brackets: 30-39 and 40+" is hard to understand? You are a level 41 mage, you arein the 40+ bg bracket.
              Ideally bg should be broken into 10 level segments (or even 5 level segments, lvl 40 stands no chance vs lvl 49) but there are not enough people on a server, even if they made it cross server there probably still wouldn't be enough people for all brackets. So 30-39 and 40+ is what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by tester13 View Post
                Which part of "battle grounds are divided into two brackets: 30-39 and 40+" is hard to understand? You are a level 41 mage, you arein the 40+ bg bracket.
                Ideally bg should be broken into 10 level segments (or even 5 level segments, lvl 40 stands no chance vs lvl 49) but there are not enough people on a server, even if they made it cross server there probably still wouldn't be enough people for all brackets. So 30-39 and 40+ is what you have.
                I believe you are missing the entire thread tester13, I do not know what the battlegrounds on your server look like, on our server, we click on the glowing icon that says "Battleground" when we click on it, yes it does show two battlegrounds, but the secondary point I am trying to make here is this. There is no way of telling which battleground you will be entered into, and also there is NO indication of what level you are about to enter. Lastly you contradicted yourself and if you had really understood what I was saying in my initial thread, there are level 30 players that are being matched up with level 50 and higher players. Ideally at the very least is what I suggested in the first place, make it where if a level 40 or higher attacks someone who is 10 levels below him/her, then they will not receive or gain any honor or in order to make this a blood bath, take away from their honor level if they decide to attack someone who is 10 levels under them. That is the point I am trying to make. Make it fair for everyone
                Lastly I would like to disagree with tester13, each battleground can hold 15 players each, I know that the server I am on can easily handle the type of segments you said above. I just want to make every aspect of this fair for everyone, it makes no sense to treat people who love this game and spend hours on it, to expect them not to get frustrated and just quit.

Comment

for a start, its decided by your level, you will not end up in the level 30-39 battleground if you are level 40+...

the battlegrounds only shows one button that can be clicked, and that is the battleground that is active at the time.....
                  the duel arena has two, one for the solo arena and one for the group arena... so unless your battleground is created differently to every other server, then it sounds like you are confusing the group duel arena / solo arena with the battlegrounds.....

how about you screenshot your battlegrounds for us, instead of telling people they are wrong about something when your setup doesn't match the game layout...

Comment

Battle grounds for lvl 40 is the worst experience ever for the non casher, i normally just get my 2 kills and go afk for the rest of the match it is pointless, lvs 48+ killing you while you just hit 40? All they do is camp in the middle of the map.

There should be a system like this . 30-35etc 35>39, 40>45. I dont think there is an issue per say at lvs 30+ its when you get to lvl 40 thats where the problem lies.

Comment

Dont worry.. Chinese servers already have lvl bg... for a cross server BG.. so if r2games will introduce it soon... you all have what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
                        for a start, its decided by your level, you will not end up in the level 30-39 battleground if you are level 40+...

the battlegrounds only shows one button that can be clicked, and that is the battleground that is active at the time.....
                        the duel arena has two, one for the solo arena and one for the group arena... so unless your battleground is created differently to every other server, then it sounds like you are confusing the group duel arena / solo arena with the battlegrounds.....

how about you screenshot your battlegrounds for us, instead of telling people they are wrong about something when your setup doesn't match the game layout...

The first pic is what I am describing I do know the difference between arena and battlegrounds, second pic is a friend of mine that sent me this screenshot, she is a level 41 knight, you can clearly see that she is in battle with a much higher level of player.
                        Look I am not wanting to sound demanding and rude to anyone here on this forum, I just want a reply from someone who can let their DEVS know that this unbalance is occurring.

Comment

Originally posted by R23094590 View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]29333[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29334[/ATTACH]

The first pic is what I am describing I do know the difference between arena and battlegrounds, second pic is a friend of mine that sent me this screenshot, she is a level 41 knight, you can clearly see that she is in battle with a much higher level of player.
                          Look I am not wanting to sound demanding and rude to anyone here on this forum, I just want a reply from someone who can let their DEVS know that this unbalance is occurring.

there are 2 battle grounds

1 is for 30 to 39
                          and another is for 40 to 80 (unfair)

when ur a weak level 40 its obvious ur gonna be made a wanted target
                          ur only option
                          bear with it get insignia get 45 set then hit 50 get 50s jewels get 50s PVE items and make all orange full enchant and whack the 60s till they start crying LEAVE ME ALONE a

UR A LVL 41 its obvious ur a TARGET

Ur in 40s BG not in 30s BG u will from this day forward only play with higher levels cause in 40s BG all 40s are a bunch of squishy understood
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by R23094590 View Post

that 2nd screenshot doesn't show a bug or a issue, it shows the battleground the way its created, and its something that the devs know about....

you still have no supporting proof that there are level 40+ players hitting level 25 players in the level 30-39 battlegrounds.... and that is what players are saying... the battleground may be unbalanced, but everybody knows that already, its been posted about a number of times

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
                              that 2nd screenshot doesn't show a bug or a issue, it shows the battleground the way its created, and its something that the devs know about....

you still have no supporting proof that there are level 40+ players hitting level 25 players in the level 30-39 battlegrounds.... and that is what players are saying... the battleground may be unbalanced, but everybody knows that already, its been posted about a number of times
                              I am going to say this one last time and then abandon this issue, because it is very apparent that no matter how it is proved or how it is stated or no matter what proof is offered, the battle ground if it continues this way, it will slowly die, because of this imbalance. Your ignorance to what is trying to be said here not only proves you are probably a level 50+ player and you purposely enter the battleground and target level 45 and below just so you can feel good about yourself. All I want to say to you is one word karma.

Comment

Working...
                              X