Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have been made aware of this and the Admins have already asked for the players for a reasonable explanation or else will ban his account.
    " Mess with the best, Die like the Rest"

GUIDES:

SUGGESTIONS:

Comment

Why not file a ticket and let them check if player have purchases. Wartunes is server sided like Crystal Saga. Cheat/hack tools are very much difficult for this type of games unless for super IT geek.

Comment

Ah Mah Gawd! I think I believe in hacker now. Seems like he found a way to make the game read that he is above level 40 that is why he have Knights.

Comment

I believe I have replied the ticket about RenzNov. with the screenshot provided here, it sure is Knight O_O The issue is already being investigated by the higher GMs.

Comment

Its useless even you ban this one, he'll create more. As long as the hacks workin, more people will use it.

You dont need to be a super IT geek to hack this game, there are alot of them using hack in the game that makes them all IT geeks?

Admin must make a solid solution to this, or it will be the same like the other games.

Lookin at it wont help, it only means you dont know how to deal with it. It started with the new patch come to think of it, you admins were aware

of it, even players posted warnings about hackers but you ignored it. Probably theres no way you can resolve it, thats why just DELAY the obvious

and say: need screenshot, need evidence, we have to look at this. All talk no action, its useless.
            Last edited by R25732665; 12-04-2012, 05:05 PM.

Comment

more players will gone when this things will not resolve ASAP..
              poor coiners =( waste of money
              poor non coiners =( waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by R25732665 View Post
                Its useless even you ban this one, he'll create more. As long as the hacks workin, more people will use it.

You dont need to be a super IT geek to hack this game, there are alot of them using hack in the game that makes them all IT geeks?

Admin must make a solid solution to this, or it will be the same like the other games.

Lookin at it wont help, it only means you dont know how to deal with it. It started with the new patch come to think of it, you admins were aware

of it, even players posted warnings about hackers but you ignored it. Probably theres no way you can resolve it, thats why just DELAY the obvious

and say: need screenshot, need evidence, we have to look at this. All talk no action, its useless.
                It's impossible to stop hackers from any game. Even WoW has hackers in the game(yet they are better at catching hackers then most games.) the most they can do is patch this hack up but then there be more updated hacks later on. So please do not think that any mmo game is free of hackers. That is untrue. Some games just have a lot more hackers than others.

Comment

If this cheats wouldn't be vanished. I'll go tell my co workers to stop donating/playing this.
                  permanent ban those hackers!
                  to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                  how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
                    If this cheats wouldn't be vanished. I'll go tell my co workers to stop donating/playing this.
                    Nice threat. You do know that R2 hardly listens right?
                    Many players ask that less servers be created (or on a lower frequency.....) but every week, 6 new servers are created.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

when i see it with my own eyes, it make me loose my interest of this game
                      i am levelling all the day with my hard work and spent much time, but hacker ruin the game with their hacks
                      i know some people used farm hack on their farm, so they have much gold, daru and other on S81
                      please GM, banned them, and make this game can't be hacked again

Comment

Havent had any incidents like this in S10, Yes there are people who figure out how to bipass code and hack, File Tickets with the screenshots and they do and will do an investigation and ban the players. They cant just go okay, yup, that player cheated, BAN!!!! They have to actually look into the incident, otherwise they could ban a player who actually does pay and go the proper method and wind up with a huge lawsuit on their hands. As for listening, R2 does listen, they have lives and other projects they are working on as well people, they arent robots for pete's sake. They will deal with the issues as best as they can and will continue to monitor with the help of diligent players. There is no way to make a game "Hackproof" Its not possible, just all there is to it.
                        Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

cheater zzzz

Comment

The GM's are looking into the reported cases and working on taking action against those who have infractions against the game and company terms of use as well as just the company and game rules.
                            Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

cheat... cheat.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X