Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

bound balens for merging a syl[h

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bound balens for merging a syl[h

hi guys can someone please officially tell me how much bound balens u need to merge a sylph , been hearing lots of things of wich no one s sure lol

60K balens.No one can afford that.

Comment

If you have all the mats, then just the 60k balens. If you're missing any mats it's 60K plus the price of the missing mats and they value those mats HIGHLY.

Comment

Originally posted by joe_-aw View Post
        hi guys can someone please officially tell me how much bound balens u need to merge a sylph , been hearing lots of things of wich no one s sure lol
        I am not sure it was official, but it's 60,000 bound or unbound balens needed to merge a sylph if you have all materials and sylphs at required levels to do so.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
          I am not sure it was official, but it's 60,000 bound or unbound balens needed to merge a sylph if you have all materials and sylphs at required levels to do so.
          ¨

kinda why still hesitent still on doin one. as it would not be first time we can do something and later told YOU ARE BAD YOU BROKE RUUUULES; NOW BANNED YOU ARE. sooo. ermm. go ask and make some official post on it. (it has been doable for months so about damn time for one)
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight
          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

bound balens (or + some balens if you don't have enough) works to make freya, tyre, and loki. while frigga, odin, and thor need balens to make.
            made myself a freya with 50k bb and 10k balens last month

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCosmo View Post
              bound balens (or + some balens if you don't have enough) works to make freya, tyre, and loki. while frigga, odin, and thor need balens to make.
              hmm...so we can do an orange merge with bb, but the red merge has to be unbound?
              i've seen people claiming to be non-spenders did an orange merge, but their non-spender status could only be trusted and could not be verified.
              i almost have 60k bb, and still considering if i want a loki or use it on kh talents. any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCosmo View Post
                Can anyone else confirm this cause if thats true thts just sad as i remember before someone saying freya, tyre, and loki couldnt use the new skills or has this changed?

Comment

Yes you can use unbound balens to merge sylphs even for the red ones.

Comment

someone on my server said its 125k bound balens with materials

Comment

Originally posted by denc0 View Post
                      someone on my server said its 125k bound balens with materials
                      like i said before on guild chat, no other source said it's 125k other than those guys. unless someone has valid evidence that it's 125, i will assume it's 60k Balens, bound or not.
                      Last edited by Arlad; 09-06-2016, 10:24 AM.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                      X