Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Question]Deep Freeze Skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StormSprit View Post
    i agree with u bro .. i rested my skill tree about 6 times b4 to test all skills

but skill build that i got for him have the most important skills ... yes it is not maxed but it will give him access for most game events in 1 tree

if he take bloodthirsty he will sacrificing DF or LF which is more useful than BT and BT is very bad if he havn't good PATK / Critical

also Maxing AS and MS won't make that huge difference in his level cuz his PATK still low .. yes it will make more dmg but not worth

at last
    you won't be an "archer" without Scatter shot and Deep Freeze

for World boss yes u need MAX AS and MS and DS but even me can't get it at this time in 1 skill tree

but my rank in world boss is from #2 to #6 depending on how many cashers attending

i will make video for you
    I am a level 32 archer. Can you help me with my skill build??? i have as 3, ms 1, poison arrow 1, df 1, scatter 1, delphic 1, lunatic 1....Suggest a suitable skill set for both pvp and catacombs.
    IGN : ARKANTOS
    CLASS : ARCHER
    SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

Working...
    X