Guild Tree of Ancients

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Tree of Ancients

I was wondering if this sounds like a good idea.

I know a lot of people in my guild are unable to attend the summoning of the guild tree of ancients. Instead of summoning the tree, have it present all day long and people can collect something (like gold or some kyanite seeing there's a lack of that) from it once a day and then energize the tree. Then whenever the guild master decides, the tree can be activated for the period of experience like it is now. This way, everyone can benefit from the guild tree in some way even if they are unable to be on at the time of summoning.

Originally posted by mjmuehlh View Post
    I was wondering if this sounds like a good idea.

I know a lot of people in my guild are unable to attend the summoning of the guild tree of ancients. Instead of summoning the tree, have it present all day long and people can collect something (like gold or some kyanite seeing there's a lack of that) from it once a day and then energize the tree. Then whenever the guild master decides, the tree can be activated for the period of experience like it is now. This way, everyone can benefit from the guild tree in some way even if they are unable to be on at the time of summoning.
    well i see no harm in it

so +1
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

It'll also make the guild chamber look a bit more appealing with a tree in the middle all the time.

Comment

Yea I personally think it would be a very good idea just because there is that certain amount of people that arn't able to make it on time to the summoning and they miss out on that chance. You got my vote towards your idea +1

Comment

Saltybadger 56 Mage
          S20
          I like this idea as well, however I believe that the 1 time benefit was on purpose. In order to give the Guild master an incentive program to bring ppl online at a certain time(like for bg,gb).

Comment

I like it!!

But only one problem I see, if the xp gain depends on ammount of players energize the tree.. how it works that way???

Comment

I like it Anything to make the chamber a little more social

Comment

Working...
              X