Youngest to clear lvl 100 cata

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youngest to clear lvl 100 cata

Wow lvl 46 and cleared cata lvl 100 .. I think she is the youngest in all servers to clear lvl 100 cata at that lvl .... By the wat she is S2...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	1733673

on server 53 is one who has cleared lvl 100 with lvl 39 .... lvl 39 and 34k br - now he is 52 and got 43k br

Comment

High BR, high level Knight + Rage set (or the legendary one) level 40 = dead Giant Eye.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

it's easier to do cata now since horsie is out. and those legend.. all our hard work before the patch is gone.. LOL
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
          all our hard work before the patch is gone.. LOL
          Surely you mean all your hard cash ? You've probably done the least work of any of us ...
          Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
          NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

Originally posted by daveime View Post
            Surely you mean all your hard cash ? You've probably done the least work of any of us ...
            No... he works among the hardest, that's why he's no. 1 in our server. Those players who are truly at the top KNOW that you need both money AND hard work to be at the very top. If you don't even know this, that means you're most probably a nobody in your server
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

YOUNGEST? is it a bit miss leading? I thought it was like: A 2 years old clear lv100 Catacomb. Yeah that's impressive!

You really should change it to: the lowest lv ever clear lv100 Catacomb or something. Still find youngest is a weird way to express it.

Comment

Wow so impressive....
                LIVE*LAUGH*DREAMING*
                Ign : •Dev•
                ​[36]THE GRAVEYARD

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                  it's easier to do cata now since horsie is out. and those legend.. all our hard work before the patch is gone.. LOL
                  its cool , at least we got some advantage finish it early :P
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

Working...
                  X