Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestion for Cloud Adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Cloud Adventure

Just remove it!
    Guild: <Suicides>
    Nick: NoCash
    BR: 26kk+
    Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

lol

for those who don't care to look at Cloud Adventures anymore, they have now removed the chests. Apparently it was too much that players could go in and get that 100 insignia or 5 nickel with their magic dice.

Comment

would be nice getting a jackpot

e.g gettling 3 same objects and quantity e.g insig 100 x 3 = rewards x3 plus 1 free golden wand

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
        lol

for those who don't care to look at Cloud Adventures anymore, they have now removed the chests. Apparently it was too much that players could go in and get that 100 insignia or 5 nickel with their magic dice.
        That's absurd, this being said i stopped doing CA since the first nerf.
        East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudstrife11122015 View Post
          Just remove it!
          Nice suggestion. I am all in for that ever since they destroyed it completely and made it unfun. Only one I think of playing is JH and only if I am bored.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
            lol

I still see chests, although the first one is much farther away than normal. Still same crappy rewards, though (2 nickels). I don't know why they're so stingy with nickels, it's not like they trade at such a great rate anyway.

Edit: since I opened it to see if the chests were gone, finished CA for the first time in months; I somehow managed to hit every chest but 1, and that 2 nickels was the best reward from any of them. How sad is that?
            Last edited by MrFancyPants; 09-06-2016, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              I still see chests, although the first one is much farther away than normal. Still same crappy rewards, though (2 nickels). I don't know why they're so stingy with nickels, it's not like they trade at such a great rate anyway.

Edit: since I opened it to see if the chests were gone, finished CA for the first time in months; I somehow managed to hit every chest but 1, and that 2 nickels was the best reward from any of them. How sad is that?
              yes, the chests came back on mine too today, and they were fewer and further away than previously.I know because previously, I would go in, use a magic dice to get the first chest, laugh at the reward, and leave. This time I needed to move forward six spots to be able to get the first chest with magic dice ... and got 2 nickel.

... but everyone I talked to on Sunday did not have chests that day.

Comment

Working...
              X