Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Troops, Knights or Templars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troops, Knights or Templars

I realize Templars are probably better, but that's not entirely my question.

I have very limited Daru. I have L40 Knights and L1 Templars. My Hero is L53 and I am a Mage. Should I...

Stick with Knights and continue maxing them?

Switch to Templars and invest what Daru I can into them?

Or stick with Knights until Demonic Knights are available and then blow all Daru into Dem Knights?

PS: One more question, is it the right play to be a Mage character and have PATK troops? Or should I go with Angel-type troops and go all MATK for all of my damage output?

I recall reading somewhere you can get MATK conversion from your troops onto your Hero but I don't see that as an option, only HP conversion.
    Is PATK/MATK conversion an option available at later levels or on higher level troops only? There's only so much some of the 'guides' out there have for information.

Either way, many thanks to any who can help.

you should have only done knights to level ten, then templars to level 30ish (enough to survive world boss attacks), then blow it all on demon knights.

Comment

At that point, you will be boosting through your EXP like a rabbit on steroids (until 67 where it drops a certain % on the World Prosperity). I would keep the knights at what they are (don't put any more daru into them) and wait until you hit 70 to get the final troops in the game (demon knights/demon warlock). I have seen many people use DMs in my fights with very little using DWs; just depends on your tastes. Just don't waste anymore daru on lesser troops.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
        you should have only done knights to level ten, then templars to level 30ish (enough to survive world boss attacks), then blow it all on demon knights.
        this, except go with demonic angel because it gives more atk boost.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

FYI, Demonic Angels are slightly better than Demonic Knights for the atk bonus. It's not a big deal either way, but if you haven't invested anything yet, might as well go for the one that gives a bit more atk.

Edit: that'll teach me to get distracted before submitting my post.

Comment

Is there a need for troops now?
            Most KH players don't have troops due to the tattoo system

Comment

Originally posted by R217724475 View Post
              Is there a need for troops now?
              Most KH players don't have troops due to the tattoo system
              because every player is a KH right?
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                because every player is a KH right?
                lolololololol

Edit - and agreement on angels over knights

Comment

Working...
                X