Question about Enlightenment and Transfusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Enlightenment and Transfusion

When I was still trying to figure this and figure that out about this game, I was skimming through various sites, 'guides', and forums. At one of them, there was a bit of a debate happening on the topic of Troop Enlightenment and how the Transformation (HP, PATK, MATK, MDEF, etc) effects the player from that troop.

Some say that if you are a Mage, you should use Angels or Demonic Angels and use the MATK Transformation to Convert a percentage of that Troop's (in this case Angel) MATK to the player to help boost the player's Mage and their MATK skills and so on.

Some others were saying that you can do the same thing with Knights, Templars, and Demonic Knights with the same MATK Trans however the game would convert that troops PATK into MATK so it would boost up the players Mage.

In short, is that true?

What I'm asking is this: Will I get a major boost to my Mage's MATK if I put MATK Transformation on a Demonic Knight? For example, if I have the Transformation at 5%, would my Mage get a 5% MATK boost based off of whatever my Demonic Knight's PATK is?

Forget about troops, this is old and useless feature as well as everything related to it like charisma gems and holy charm astrals. With the tatoo system your troops will decrease to values under 0. So, I advice you remove them to make the game less laggy and donate all daru to your guild or use it on Voyage.
    Guild: <Suicides>
    Nick: NoCash
    BR: 26kk+
    Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

How do I get a tattoo in the game? That's another thing I haven't found yet. I have all these items to boost the attributes for tattoos but I can't figure out how to get them

Comment

To answer your original question, yes, you can use MATK enlightenment with any troop type, and it will use the troop's primary ATK score to do it. That's why demonic angels are slightly better for everyone, as they have higher attack.

But you will get rid of troops soon enough, since it's the only dump stat that makes much sense in tattoos. As for where you get tattoos, there's a Tattoo tab in your character page (inventory). I don't know when it unlocks, so you may need to level up more first.

Comment

I have just read some blogs about wartune and seems that in the new patch 6.1 we'll use troops leveling and enlightenment to upgrade our sub eudaemons, so remove what i said before and save all your daru lol.

The tatoo system you get after class advancement, just hit lv80 and do the quests.
          Last edited by cloudstrife11122015; 09-13-2016, 10:34 PM.
          Guild: <Suicides>
          Nick: NoCash
          BR: 26kk+
          Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

I see I see. Currently, I'm a L71 Mage who has been farming and farming (get it?) for Daru to try and raise my Demonic Knights.

Now, why do people choose D Angels over D Knights? For me, since I'm a Mage, I figured having a Physical Attack troop would help offset any weakness I, the magic user, may encounter.

And so far, so good. Outside of a couple cheapass Heroic bosses on solo campaign, I can't complain too much.

But yeah, I kept hearing all this talk about Tattoos so I was curious how I would go about getting one and what exactly it'll do for me.

Thanks for the replies guys, I learn something everyday.

Comment

D Angels have higher attack, so the enlightenment bonus for yourself is higher. Not by a lot, but enough to be worthwhile, especially for a newer character. The attacks of your troops are basically negligible, so it hardly matters what they do. Your eudaemon will probably do at least 10x the damage, and the gap will only get bigger over time. D Knights are slightly more durable, but the difference means nothing when they die from almost any hit regardless.

Comment

Working...
              X