äbout the next patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• äbout the next patch

just curious when will r2 start tossin the guides and posts on it out. as seems all other providers and "who shall not be named" all have them out, including the dates for it :P
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

lol they dont know themselves prob as devs on public holidays this week so they havnt told r2 staff

best stick to those sites gimmikc as they inform us more than r2 these days lol

Comment

While not all of what will come in the next patch, they are posting this in game to check out the new Outland System.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
        While not all of what will come in the next patch, they are posting this in game to check out the new Outland System.
        will the matching be fair as the outland latley is way out of br range

i do like the new design outland but will this be fully tested first so their is no actual bugs

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          will the matching be fair as the outland latley is way out of br range

i do like the new design outland but will this be fully tested first so their is no actual bugs

At this point, no one knows how the matching works. Usually for my guild Mondays are pretty rough, and Wednesday and Friday we do well, again it's hard to tell how the matching is done, as its not really described in depth.

As far as testing, you and I both know that is something a Mentor or a Mod has the answer to. We do our best to report things in prepatch days, but about all we can do at this point.

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

Outlands had been reset after maintenance.
            Opponents are different before and after maintenance.
            ALL BLESSING POINTS PUT IN LAST NIGHT ARE GONE!!! BUT OUR 5X DEFENSE BLESSING ATTEMPT IS NOT RESET!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              Outlands had been reset after maintenance.
              Opponents are different before and after maintenance.
              ALL BLESSING POINTS PUT IN LAST NIGHT ARE GONE!!! BUT OUR 5X DEFENSE BLESSING ATTEMPT IS NOT RESET!!!
              This issue has been reported a few times already. If you haven't, please put a ticket in for yourself.

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                This issue has been reported a few times already. If you haven't, please put a ticket in for yourself.
                Thank you. I'll mark a note on it myself. At the mean time, let's count on better luck next time

Comment

Working...
                X