Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

whats the point doing pvp events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the point doing pvp events

as the title goes whats the point doing any of the pvp events ????

the matching realy stinks their is no fairness in them anymore you will always face a person 2x your br

Aside from devo?

Um.... Not entirely sure but my reasons for doing PVP is to get a chance at getting items I don't yet have. And since arena lets you go solo, i don't have to worry about finding a group to complete runs in yet alone worry about getting kicked because the leader felt I wasn't worthy to be part of the team.

Do I expect to win? Nope. Do I expect to get something in return? 50/50.

It would be nice if the playing field were more logical and leveled but that's wishful thinking in itself.

Comment

BG is just unpleasant, so I won't defend it. You can potentially get some value out of it just by joining late and doing nothing, if you're desperate for honor and aren't strong enough to get positive honor by fighting.

Arena gives league insignia, which is a valuable source of beast souls, even if you lose most of the time, so generally worth the effort to get them in.

Other than CSGB, limited pvp events are usually worth it for the rewards. Class, chaos, and titan wars are only 45-90 minutes per month (each), and have decent options in the shop. Steel wars is, of course, completely terrible, but an OK source of honor.

So, except for BG, the rewards are usually worth the effort required, and if you stick with it, eventually maybe you too can be on the side that has at least double your opponent's BR.

Comment

well i get 2 or 5 kills on bg in a good day lol

arena dont mind getting beat as the mount is recyclable

chaos titan and class wars would be nice if they let us keep those crystals and save them forever

steel wars is a joke i agree on that 1 once u ave title their no source of good rewards unless u come top of the rank or on winning side

but steel wars is gone from pvp after patch what i heard which is a good thing as its terrible for bugs etc

lastley csgb is full of bugs u enter freeze or get black screen r2 knows this and does nothing to fix it and the shop is total rubbish and lame only thing nice is mount also recyclable but rest is so redundent and outdated

r2 should remove all outdated stuff and place stuff like example edu refine stuff and other things we truley need

but thanx mrfancypants for comment i will plod on and save what i need
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 09-15-2016, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          well i get 2 or 5 kills on bg in a good day lol

r2 should remove all outdated stuff and place stuff like example edu refine stuff and other things we truley need

but thanx mrfancypants for comment i will plod on and save what i need
          I agree with you Harry and please stop whining you bastard
          Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
          Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Drabis View Post
            I agree with you Harry and please stop whining you bastard
            wat u call me i didnt quite catch that
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 09-15-2016, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X