Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Where did the Tattoo Gifts go??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did the Tattoo Gifts go??

Is anyone else REALLY annoyed by the sudden disappearance of Tattoo Gifts from Cloud City? I rely on those gifts for henna and bound balens, and now that they're gone my gems and tattoos are grinding to a halt!

Lately I've been really pushing to collect all 200 gifts each day so I can work on my tattoos and open gem sockets, and my BR rocketted as a result. Without tattoo gifts I have to rely on guild blessing for socket rods and crypt keys, which are very rare, and I'm a forgetful idiot who starts henna research and forgets to harvest it for 2 days, so I almost always get my henna from the tattoo gifts. Now I have no chance of getting KH anytime soon!

A very useful feature has been removed and it's just not fair to non-cashers who need bound balens to get stuff done, and who can't go splurging 10 bound balens on ONE HENNA, precisely because there's more important things they need to spend their measly 180 bound balens on!!

I'm not gonna start raging about this but PLEASE put the tattoo gifts back in Cloud City. Jeez.

Silina, S53 Dustorn Hold

Originally posted by Minecraft4eva View Post
    Is anyone else REALLY annoyed by the sudden disappearance of Tattoo Gifts from Cloud City? I rely on those gifts for henna and bound balens, and now that they're gone my gems and tattoos are grinding to a halt!

Lately I've been really pushing to collect all 200 gifts each day so I can work on my tattoos and open gem sockets, and my BR rocketted as a result. Without tattoo gifts I have to rely on guild blessing for socket rods and crypt keys, which are very rare, and I'm a forgetful idiot who starts henna research and forgets to harvest it for 2 days, so I almost always get my henna from the tattoo gifts. Now I have no chance of getting KH anytime soon!

A very useful feature has been removed and it's just not fair to non-cashers who need bound balens to get stuff done, and who can't go splurging 10 bound balens on ONE HENNA, precisely because there's more important things they need to spend their measly 180 bound balens on!!

I'm not gonna start raging about this but PLEASE put the tattoo gifts back in Cloud City. Jeez.

Silina, S53 Dustorn Hold
    While they are useful, they have been an unannounced part of the game for a few months now. So they may come as fast as they appeared.

I personally think they will reappear, and here's what I think is happening. They have always disappeared on maintenance day, and sometimes the day after as well. Seeing as how maintenance was a day early and today was the normal maintenance time, this could be the reason for the sudden disappearance.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Quite agree with you minecraft, Please devs put the tattoo gifts back for us all..

Comment

Working...
      X