Where did the Tattoo Gifts go??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did the Tattoo Gifts go??

Is anyone else REALLY annoyed by the sudden disappearance of Tattoo Gifts from Cloud City? I rely on those gifts for henna and bound balens, and now that they're gone my gems and tattoos are grinding to a halt!

Lately I've been really pushing to collect all 200 gifts each day so I can work on my tattoos and open gem sockets, and my BR rocketted as a result. Without tattoo gifts I have to rely on guild blessing for socket rods and crypt keys, which are very rare, and I'm a forgetful idiot who starts henna research and forgets to harvest it for 2 days, so I almost always get my henna from the tattoo gifts. Now I have no chance of getting KH anytime soon!

A very useful feature has been removed and it's just not fair to non-cashers who need bb to get stuff done, and who can't go splurging 10bb on ONE HENNA, precisely because there's more important things they need to spend their measly 180bb on!!

Two more things, first of all the game says bb can be earned by completing quests, so why have I done various quests and not recieved a single bb if it comes from quests?? If you tell me they come from quests I'd like them to come from quests, please. That, or bring the tattoo gifts back so we have a decent source of bb.

Second, as for henna, 10bb for ONE HENNA? sorry, I'd like my henna from the tattoo gifts where they come in groups of 10 for free, thanks. I don't get amazing amounts from the gifts but it's better than having to blow 1000bb just to tattoo once.

I'm not gonna start raging about this but PLEASE bring back the tattoo gifts so people have a decent chance at good gems and KH, OR make henna and bb more accessible. If bb come from quests, make sure they come from quests, and make henna cheaper and/or easier to come by.

Silina, S53 Dustorn Hold

There's really no real need to double post when someone has already replied to your original thread.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

I must have double posted by accident, sorry. o_O

Comment

No worries. I think they'll show up tomorrow again, based on past experience. Since they were not announced I am sure we wont get an announcement when they go away either, but since the potions are still for sale in the flash sale shop, I think they'll return.

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
          No worries. I think they'll show up tomorrow again, based on past experience. Since they were not announced I am sure we wont get an announcement when they go away either, but since the potions are still for sale in the flash sale shop, I think they'll return.
          And if you're wrong then you owe us all a donut! Fingers crossed!
          Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
          Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

I'll pay up now with a "Pizza Donut"

Attached Files
            Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 09-15-2016, 08:59 AM.

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

Ok then, I'll see if they come back tomorrow. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                I'll pay up now with a "Pizza Donut"

Jeez you already made me drool, now I have to go out and get one, can't wait till tomorrow. lol
                Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
                Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Drabis View Post
                  Jeez you already made me drool, now I have to go out and get one, can't wait till tomorrow. lol

I am seeing the tatoo gifts now again in Cloud City. Are you?

You can keep the pizza

R2Games Rules
                  Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
                  X