Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Titan's Heart Shard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan's Heart Shard

The shard for upgrading the halidom and artifact to mystic.. I would rather spend my daily mpd attempt collecting shards for my KH set, instead of Elemental Forest Hell... can you please please put the heart shards into one of the shops?? I know they are in exchanges, but I never have enough chests to exchange...

On the description it says they are in Eternal Shop and Class Wars shop.... but they are NOT!!!

Thanks
    S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

We know that this description has been an issue for many a player and I have checked the shops and while they are in the eternal war shop, which is for married couples this will change in the patch when it becomes the Venus war. I did not see these in any other shop.. so that said I will gladly relay this suggestion for you.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

collect the shards for the halidom and artifact, as in the new patch you can buy the shards needed for KH

Comment

Thank you for that information ellislsd! In the pre patch I went and checked the shops for you... so for future reference you can buy a maximum of fifty per day each in the advanced guild shop for fang of fear of divine soul shard and divine heart shard. The cost per piece is twenty fang of fear. Hopefully this will make obtaining the gear a little bit easier for you and others.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
          collect the shards for the halidom and artifact, as in the new patch you can buy the shards needed for KH
          That is true, but it is much easier to find a team and run the Kh dungeons than EF Hell!
          S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Originally posted by Mibbette View Post
            That is true, but it is much easier to find a team and run the Kh dungeons than EF Hell!
            All it takes is one person to ninja.

If you're knighted, it should only take one person to kill the last boss.

If you are knighted and have the tiny bit of competency need to ninja, then you don't need a team at all.
            Last edited by R224070026; 09-21-2016, 06:20 AM.
            S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
            1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
            EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
            Lukoi

Comment

Working...
            X