Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick of players spawn camping atoll bosses....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick of players spawn camping atoll bosses....

I spend alot of money on mutliple toons, and same thing on every account, I dont harass other players, but they insist on taking all the bosses even though there are no rewards for killing them all can you please do something to block players from killing multiple bosses

you dont allow us enough time to summon a boss and then get to kill it because other players wait around while others are working their butts off to summon a boss and get the 1 reward

Comment

Creds for having so much money to throw into so many toons. Personally I only fund one now after seeing its impossible to do so many. If you got 4 toons just sit at each one in the same party. I used to have 4 clients open so its simple if you know the spawn points sit on them. Then one has the boss you send the rest in.

Comment

i watched same group kill 6 bosses last night in atoll, 4 of them and as CB said they sat on spawn spots and took each boss as they came....until i called them out in world chat, then they ran like mice

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post
          i watched same group kill 6 bosses last night in atoll, 4 of them and as CB said they sat on spawn spots and took each boss as they came....until i called them out in world chat, then they ran like mice
          They ran like mice because you put words on a screen in world chat? Where did they run to?
          Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Originally posted by R26899831 View Post
            They ran like mice because you put words on a screen in world chat? Where did they run to?

not a cat so i didnt chase them, back to their rat holes i assume

Comment

Working...
            X