is the marriage free?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the marriage free?

is the marriage Free if u buy the ring with nickels after patch 6.1?
    or need again to spend ballens for the ceremony?

If you have the engagement ring, you can get married now. The ceremony is now to get starting material + the buff and gifts available before the patch. If you want to do the ceremony, you will have 72 hours to do it after you get married, past that time, you will not have access to the discount for the ceremony; it will be full price for the ceremony.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by xmariosx View Post
      is the marriage Free if u buy the ring with nickels after patch 6.1?
      or need again to spend ballens for the ceremony?
      Additionally, if you remarry, even to another person, and just do the proposal marriage without the ceremony you will get your ring back at the same level it was before. Mind you I did this after the patch, not sure it would be the same as if you were divorced before the patch and married again in the new.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
        Additionally, if you remarry, even to another person, and just do the proposal marriage without the ceremony you will get your ring back at the same level it was before. Mind you I did this after the patch, not sure it would be the same as if you were divorced before the patch and married again in the new.
        I had divorced long ago and never remarried before the patch. When it came, I had my ring lvl 2 back (the lvl it was before I divorced) and was even able to keep crafting it. My ring was lvl 5 when I got married again XD
        Have a wonderful day

Comment

tyvm both for responce!!

Comment

Wait a minute, MARRIAGE IS FREE (once you get the engagement ring)? Like totally "free"?
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Sorry if I bump this but what I want to understand is if the new quest we've got now (called "Marriage") refers to just getting a "nickel" ring and marrying someone or if it requires the ceremony as well.
              Long story short: do I have to pay balens to comlpete that quest?

Comment

So my friends partied up and used a ring to get married, but their rings still show them as being engaged... they have access to the marriage tree though...
                S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Can they enter Venus Wars?

Comment

Originally posted by Mibbette View Post
                    So my friends partied up and used a ring to get married, but their rings still show them as being engaged... they have access to the marriage tree though...
                    Do your friends were married once before or it was the first time? Cause I think that the first time you get married now, your ring start at lvl 0. Might need to make them lvl 1 before a new icon for the ring appear.
                    Have a wonderful day

Comment

Thought we could get the engagement ring for bound balens, but guess I will have to play the nickel (ugh) games.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I can confirm it's free. Engagement is basically marriage now. They ask you if you want a ceremony, but it's optional. You start with lv0 wedding rings, but you can sign up for venus wars (or whatever it is called). To propose the person with an engagement ring forms a party with the other person and then stands right on top of them and proposes... Boom. Married. Really easy and free. Wedding ceremonies gives you some materials, but it is completely optional. I wouldn't, but up to you. Just wish this came out before voyage. I wasted a ton of hazel and hearts on voyage. D'oh!

Comment

is only the first wedding for free or also the second after you get divorced and want to do a second wedding?

Comment

Originally posted by patrick1988nrw View Post
                            is only the first wedding for free or also the second after you get divorced and want to do a second wedding?
                            I got remarried after the patch. I had an engagement ring left from some event ( you can also get this free for nickels ), and after the other person accepted my proposal, we were instantly married and my ring went back to the same level it was before my divorce (in my case lvl 9)
                            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                            Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                              I got remarried after the patch. I had an engagement ring left from some event ( you can also get this free for nickels ), and after the other person accepted my proposal, we were instantly married and my ring went back to the same level it was before my divorce (in my case lvl 9)
                              Did you get divorced before or after the patch?
                              S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Working...
                              X