Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Who likes the new time box thing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who likes the new time box thing?

It's terribly inconvenient in my opinion, the old way you knew what event was open (arena, eud arena, bg, etc) with a quick glance at the icons, now you have to actually click it just to see anything, and it als odoesn't tell you how many attempts you have left. No it's not the end of the world but its very clunky and inefficient in my opinion. i know customer feedback never amounts too much, just voicing my thoughts.
    Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

They need a lot of room for their recharge icons and spending icons, it only makes sense to put the game inside a little box off to the side.

Comment

I just want the bloody "lock off" all icons button (and make sure it stays that way) so I don't have to see that mess. Also would it kill them to remove the swirly s<expletive>t off as well? It's bloody annoying.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

It's not bad IMHO since we've got tons of icons on the screen, but I'd rather be able to group those icons in folders myself, just like in League of Angels.

You could make a folder with all the "Wars" in it (Titan, Class, Venus, etc.), one with the multiplayer events, one with the balens-only events and so forth. Would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          I just want the bloody "lock off" all icons button (and make sure it stays that way) so I don't have to see that mess. Also would it kill them to remove the swirly s<expletive>t off as well? It's bloody annoying.
          The swirlies would be useful if they only indicated something was new, and stopped happening after you clicked on it ONCE. But it comes back on constantly, so it becomes completely useless.

Completely agree about the hide not lasting, though. If you're somewhere you don't want to see a full screen of buttons, they should stay hidden. On some screens, you literally can't move up without hiding the damn buttons first.

Comment

a icon with all the spending parts (recharge,clothing box etc etc) could be better

Comment

Originally posted by faboulous View Post
              a icon with all the spending parts (recharge,clothing box etc etc) could be better
              Seconded!!
              S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                The swirlies would be useful if they only indicated something was new, and stopped happening after you clicked on it ONCE. But it comes back on constantly, so it becomes completely useless.

Completely agree about the hide not lasting, though. If you're somewhere you don't want to see a full screen of buttons, they should stay hidden. On some screens, you literally can't move up without hiding the damn buttons first.
                Nearly cost me an MPD attempt as it came up right at the moment I was trying to move, hence why I like them off (locked away) for good. The swirls just adds to the lag which 3 or more spell "doom" for a person's system.

Comment

why not put the stuff eveeryone uses out for all to see and make a cash register icon for the **** you have to spend on LMAO

Comment

I just want the bloody Friends Suggestion Box to stop popping up, day after day....after day after day....etc., etc..... every time I log in or have to refresh the blasted game due to freezing, lag or a gray Wartunes Emblem in the middle of my screen that's already aggravating enough,

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post
                      why not put the stuff eveeryone uses out for all to see and make a cash register icon for the **** you have to spend on LMAO
                      Because how else are they going to "blow" up the game if they are not putting eleventy-billion casher based icons on the screen to be swirling at your face.

Comment

Working...
                      X