Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Post Patch 6.1 Outland II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Patch 6.1 Outland II

R2 you really made a mess of things again.
    • Post Grab
    • Outland II

Post grab is a horrible event.

Outland II is just a cluster mess, you have no clue if the other guild your teamed up with is even supporting you.
    What a horrible idea.

I'm with you on that. Not exactly sure how the teams work but from my server, blue and purple are way OP followed by green. So it's very difficult. And for outlands ll, being grouped with other servers makes it impossible to have a strategy for better placing.

Comment

not sure what they were on when they came up with this last version
      of wartune,but they might want to check into rehab before making any
      more decisions.

agree that outland is a joke,and you can't make a strategy unless your lucky
      enough to have an alt in the other guild. (lots of luck there.)

Comment

It's blind matching and pure luck.
        If the matching were still even, I'd be glad to fight blindly without knowing who's who, but Wartune is known for extremely rigged matching, and this is no exception.
        As for pure luck...we all know "luck" doesn't actually exist in this game. There's no true randomness and most of the "random matching" is just rigid pairing of 2 request queues without looking at the characteristics of either side at all. Your "luck" is really just your ordering/timing in this game, which could be manipulated by some of the "elite players" who try to rule this game.
        It has been 4 years like this.
        Just don't expect any improvement.

Comment

I hate the timing of the first one. It's right before world boss so if you're still fighting you either leave Outland or miss world boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
            Outland II is just a cluster mess, you have no clue if the other guild your teamed up with is even supporting you.
            What a horrible idea.
            this.
            it's ****** nuts when the other guilds didnt even try to help. especially in post grab when they dont even bother joining in.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              this.
              it's ****** nuts when the other guilds didnt even try to help. especially in post grab when they dont even bother joining in.
              this is what happened to us and they not even care to join.

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
                R2 you really made a mess of things again.
                • Post Grab
                • Outland II

Post grab is a horrible event.

What a horrible idea.
                On this, the timings for events - I can not even attend them.

Thought I was missing out on something, then a guildie told me no point attending and just take the only thing out of it.... the daily rewards of crystals!

Funny enough the outlands explore on the other hand is insane for get smithy stones directly... I can get 3 maps cleared a day for free..... At least something good has come of this patch in that.

Also have to send through that ticket about them changing it form 20 steps to 10 steps... wasted some balens on it before the change.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlyShark View Post
                  On this, the timings for events - I can not even attend them.

Thought I was missing out on something, then a guildie told me no point attending and just take the only thing out of it.... the daily rewards of crystals!

Funny enough the outlands explore on the other hand is insane for get smithy stones directly... I can get 3 maps cleared a day for free..... At least something good has come of this patch in that.

Also have to send through that ticket about them changing it form 20 steps to 10 steps... wasted some balens on it before the change.
                  If you are talking about how much energy it uses per move, there is nothing wrong there. There is an event that reduces energy costs by 50% and lasts until october 2nd. Check the outland event page, it's called adventure day.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    If you are talking about how much energy it uses per move, there is nothing wrong there. There is an event that reduces energy costs by 50% and lasts until october 2nd. Check the outland event page, it's called adventure day.
                    Here we have someone who can read Kudos

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                      Thanking you for helping me believe in humanity and the lost art of reading, instead of assuming "OMG R2 BUG"
                      Last edited by R26899831; 09-28-2016, 05:11 PM.
                      Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Red Team is way 3 months life getting more and more cystals. as you see they already occupy 2 guilds.

Comment

We were frustrated over Outland II first couple of days. Then our guild who is not that big made a strategy, and rest of team seems to follow suit and its paying off.

as G.m. I have to pull myself out of bed for post grab. But we are playing that well too

Happy happy happy, activity and good guild is paying off for us

Comment

Working...
                          X