No announcement yet.

More Events nerfs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This new way is just pure trash. I used to just harbor boxes until the last day and open the bulk to get items, shards, and gold (if I get clothes, then okay) at the ready. Who is the genius in R2's ranks that came up with this s*expletive*?!?! I might want to take a trip to R2 with a metal bound hard-backed bible (very large) so I can just smack the living c*expletive* out of him/her. This and the caps is the reason why I try to stay off and spend time with the wife and son.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

There is a positive side of this. In the past if you exchanged 30 boxes for a piece of clothing you only got that piece of clothing. Now you get the piece of clothing and the random stuff you would get from opening the box. will have to wait and see if they have an exchange like this that includes wings so we can get title. Also an exchange like this for mount shards so we can still get the whips we got from opening mount boxes.
      Onslaught
      Kabam s23
      Champions
      Level 80 mage
      87mil+ br

Comment

seen posts of this prior to release with skele keys and such was looking good and now we get this *** along with the guild shop cap i think they get off making **** like this imo

Comment

Onsy717 - Exchanging 30 items does NOT guarentee you will get a 'Clothing' item, it only guarentees that you will get a 'rare' item, which could simply be a single Clothing Shard. And even if you do get Clothing, you might use another 30 and get the same piece of Clothing.

If anyone actually wants all 3 Clothing Pieces, they are still better off trading 90 items in the event and ignoring Lucky Exchange, until the final day, and just trade whatever items are left over.
          Starblaze - S658

Comment

So basically, all I reading that with the boxes, R2 rigged it so I have to open 30 just to get a lousy piece(??). Now, we can use the shards (or whatever the f*expletive* we call them now) to exchange in some "lucky exchange". I am sorry, but it's calling out SMD in doing so as nothing is lucky (moving towards a gesture with the third phalanx fully extended while the other four are closed up).

Comment

Meikura001 - Nah, the Lucky Exchange system is actually slightly better than just opening Chests. The only downside is that you cannot open them after Lucky Exchange ends. The upside is that every 30 that you use, you are guarenteed one of the 'rare' items. Sure, that could be a single Clothing Shard, or it could be a Clothing Piece. Every item that you exchange still has a chance of giving a Clothing Piece, not just the 30th.
              Starblaze - S658

Comment

Originally posted by jamidc1992 View Post
                Onsy717 - Exchanging 30 items does NOT guarentee you will get a 'Clothing' item, it only guarentees that you will get a 'rare' item, which could simply be a single Clothing Shard. And even if you do get Clothing, you might use another 30 and get the same piece of Clothing.

If anyone actually wants all 3 Clothing Pieces, they are still better off trading 90 items in the event and ignoring Lucky Exchange, until the final day, and just trade whatever items are left over.
                Yeah, I thought when you got to 30 you got to pick a lucky item. I just got 2 clothing shards. Sometimes I hate this game. Lol
                Onslaught
                Kabam s23
                Champions
                Level 80 mage
                87mil+ br

Comment

Originally posted by jamidc1992 View Post
                  Meikura001 - Nah, the Lucky Exchange system is actually slightly better than just opening Chests. The only downside is that you cannot open them after Lucky Exchange ends. The upside is that every 30 that you use, you are guarenteed one of the 'rare' items. Sure, that could be a single Clothing Shard, or it could be a Clothing Piece. Every item that you exchange still has a chance of giving a Clothing Piece, not just the 30th.
                  LOL, I still have chests from Easter that remained unopened. Tells most on what a hoarder I am... I know. Guess, I will remind myself to spend them by the time ends so they don't sit wasted, which is going to be hard due to life with the wife and kid as family does come first.

Comment

agreed, because i already tested that new way and is the same as old chest, i can even still exchanging bat for horns for the folowing week, the only bad thing is the beast soul/clothin shard lucky exchanges, unless devs increase the amount of that items for geting in their respectives exchanges it would a lie to even particpating on them.

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                    Looks like, instead of being openable boxes, the event items are now strictly used for exchange, with the ability to participate in a random exchange, which is basically the same as opening boxes.
                    I don't see any real change to rewards, just a different way of getting them. This is going by the site that must not be named, though, so I don't have first-hand experience with it. The "Lucky Exchange" may be different than opening boxes.
                    Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
                    Server= S31 US East
                    Class = Knight
                    Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
                    Server = US East Server 31
                    Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
                    Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Working...
                    X