The ability to Lock balens and bound balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ability to Lock balens and bound balens

It would be awesome if we could Lock balens and bound balens so that they are only spent when the password is entered. You would of course want to be able to unlock them as well, like any item in your bag, etc...

I have personally lost 900 bound balens to glitches that have been related to the 'do you wish to spend bound balens on this' box never appearing. And many people I know have accidentally spent bound balens or even real balens on things that they did not want or like using 3000 mahra but forgetting to take it out of your vault. And it is part of R2 policy to not compensate player mistakes, so these players get mucked over.

Being able to Lock and Unlock your balens and bound balens would solve these issues, at least to a large extent. And we can already Lock so many other things in the game. I would like to be able to Lock any Eudaemon, and not just the last one of each type or the active one.
    Starblaze - S658

Completely agreed. I have lost more than 10K bound balens because of silly misclicking

Comment

This is clearly an instance of "defective by design". The whole game is basically a money trap, so it's fully consistent with their strategy to not do anything to keep you from spending accidentally.
      It would be nice, but I don't think there's any chance they'll consider it.

Comment

Yeah, I figured they did it on purpose. I still wanted to ask for it, though. At the very least, we can trade Nickel for bound balen cards and Lock those, in our bag.
        Starblaze - S658

Comment

Actually not "defective by design," but they literally created it to make you throw away money wherever they can. If you played the game 2-3 years ago, you would have seen much worse things. There were items that started out cheap, but each purchase increased the price of the next purchase (the only remaining examples are the fate-stone wheels and purchasing extra solo-arena attempts.. The old clothing system was made so that you (or someone you know) would lose several dollars worth of clothes while learning their convoluted method of upgrading clothes. There was huge uproar over the old sylph-skill system, in which the developers did not tell you three important details, just to get people to throw away tens (if not hundreds) of dollars: 1) we can only have five total sylph skills at any given time, 2) when we had five skills, a new skill would randomly-and-permanently delete one old skill, and 3) before that could even happen, you had to find out that you had to pay to open the empty slots, or else '#2' would happen with just 3 skills. ... and all of that happened in a time when bound balens were only acquired at 300-per-month, plus 2 from spire chests (back when it took months of growth to get beyond 10 monsters), and an occasional 2-or-4 balens from guild altar and dungeon-key chests.

Comment

Yeah, I started my first toon about 4 years ago. Been active for about 2 years of that time. The old sylph skill drama was pretty bad. Really bad. At least they made it a lot more clear, now. Even though there is a glitch with the 'free' sylph skill that steals 300 bound balens without even warning you, while telling you the cooldown is already over. It is pretty obvious that the game design wants you to throw away balens by mistake, so they make it extremely easy to make mistakes that cost you a lot. But they have fixed problems in the past. Takes them a year, but they eventually do it. Better to start asking now, rather than later. Then we'll get the feature to Lock our balens near the end of 2017.

I hope they realise that the fear of losing balens to misclicks and glitches is making people afraid to buy balens, and fix this. Overall, they'll make more money by keeping people happy and feeling safe to buy balens.
            Last edited by jamidc1992; 09-30-2016, 11:24 AM.
            Starblaze - S658

Comment

And I need to count the amount of unbound balens I lost from
              click glitches on the Fate Wheel
              misclicks in the Alchemy icon when I was doing dungeons
              and Voodoo Urns and Sacred Gold Tree and Golden Road double clicks etc etc
              Oh well those are all "user mistakes" and cannot be compensated.
              So the best thing is...to keep ZERO UNBOUND BALENS on your character and you are safe!

Comment

Yeah... pretty hard to save up 60,000 bound balens for a fused sylph when misclicks and glitches take hundreds or even thousands away from you. Let alone if someone only had real balens on them. Money down the drain, without a Lock feature.
                Starblaze - S658

Comment

Update: I actually sent this idea through to the R2 Ticket Team and they said they sent the request to the Devs. Apparently R2 is not against the idea, and are glad that they have been made aware that players want this feature, so that is nice. We may see it added into the game, sometime this year. How awesome that would be.

Better than no chance at all. If we never ask, they may never do it, so it was nice to ask. Even though they still may never do it, lol
                  Starblaze - S658

Comment

Originally posted by jamidc1992 View Post
                    Update: I actually sent this idea through to the R2 Ticket Team and they said they sent the request to the Devs. Apparently R2 is not against the idea, and are glad that they have been made aware that players want this feature, so that is nice. We may see it added into the game, sometime this year. How awesome that would be.

Better than no chance at all. If we never ask, they may never do it, so it was nice to ask. Even though they still may never do it, lol
                    Not holding my breath, but it's indeed an awesome idea *thumbs up*

Comment

would be nice.. im saving up for merged sylph, and every click i do, i do very carefull to not use my bb..
                      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                      Server: S444 Silent Arena
                      Char: Knight
                      Lvl: 80
                      Br: 6m and crowing.
                      Main Sylph: Arise
                      Guard: Oracle

Comment

Yeah, it is very difficult to save 60,000 BB without being the most careful, dedicated, and patient person in the world, lol

About 50 clicks per day could easily make us lose all of our balens, and those are just normal clicks. Nothing special or strange. It might not be worth holding our breath for this feature to Lock balens and bound balens, but the R2 ticket team seem positive about it. Maybe if lots of people send in tickets about it, the Devs will have to add it in.
                        Starblaze - S658

Comment

omg i totally agree. i recently lost 5300 bb so i know what u are saying. and it was for sylph skills that kept saying free with no cool down on it so i kept doing it not realizing it was taking my balens and then when i had no more balens it still kept giving skills for free so yes they need to let us lock our bb and balens it even tok balens when i had the items in my vault but they was locked so they took the balens in place of it. it has hapen to me 2 times now so heck yeah they need to let us lock balaens and bb

Comment

Yes! I lost balens to sylph skill cooldown saying it was over. And I lost balens as white iron was locked by mistake. In both of these situations, the game does not warn you about the bound balen cost, it just takes them instantly, from one click.

It would be so incredibly helpful if the Devs actually add in the feature to Lock balens and bound balens. So many players would be very happy about it. It would encourage cashers to cash more, as well, as their investment would be safe from misclicks and glitches (that the R2 Ticket Team constantly refuse to compensate for).
                            Starblaze - S658

Comment

Working...
                            X