Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the balen lode event that's suppose to happen at reset?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the balen lode event that's suppose to happen at reset?

Bat Wings I - Balen Lode
    Event Time: 9/30/2016 00:00 - 10/1/2016 23:59
    Reward Time: 10/2/2016 00:00 - 10/6/2016 23:59
    Description: Recharge the required amount of Balens during the event, to be rewarded. Players whose recharge amount reaches the required levels will be able to collect rewards during the reward time. Players may choose to collect Reward A or Reward B from the same reward level.
    Recharge 5,000 Balens during the event to collect one of the following during the reward time:

It is reset now and all the events are there but there is no balen lode like promised? I mistaking recharged already seeing as the rest of the events were there. Then I remembered that there is no balen lode now? Does this happen at a different time? If so then why does it clearly state the event starts at
    Event Time: 9/30/2016 00:00 - 10/1/2016 23:59. Going be extremely disappointed if I do not get this event due to a bug in the system.

I keep forgetting they name that event wrong when I get the information to post. I have corrected the name in the event post. The event is Treasure Lode, and you can find that icon at the top of your game screen.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The Treasure Lode event also has its "?" info glitched. The ? is in the wrong place and cannot see the info at all.
      Starblaze - S658

Comment

Working...
      X