knighthood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knighthood

the requirements for the first class advancement is easy do all you to do is clear lych's lair ( nightmare ) , win a tank battle , win 1 time in a battleground and clear dragon king abyss
    the requirements for the second class advancement " knighthood " is easy to but when you get to an audience with the king pt. 3 is too hard to do because you have too upgrades tattoos

if you want arcane tech you need to upgrade your tattoos defense - 1500 , intellect - 6000 and edurance 1500
    or you want restoration you need to upgrade your tattoos to defense - 3000 , intellect - 3000 and edurance - 3000

only if you are a mage

please make " knighthood " easy for the first time

They already lowered the required tattoo stats by 25% ... once we needed a total of +12000 stats now it is only a total of +9000.
    Save up all ressources you can and do every event once there is an exchange for adv henna.
    Getting the henna these days is easy, so be patient and dont complain ^^

Comment

i don't have time for patients i need knighthood because exp points are max and my normal and legendary talents are now max

just remove tattoos

but my mage still not strong enough for anything else like lvl. 28 of tormented necropolis

Comment

Originally posted by R2109728316 View Post
        They already lowered the required tattoo stats by 25% ... once we needed a total of +12000 stats now it is only a total of +9000.
        Save up all ressources you can and do every event once there is an exchange for adv henna.
        Getting the henna these days is easy, so be patient and dont complain ^^
        i don't have time for patients i need knighthood because exp points are max and my normal and legendary talents are now max

just remove tattoos

but my mage still not strong enough for anything else like lvl. 28 of tormented necropolis

Comment

It would be nice if they lowered the requirements again. Like 7000 total instead of 9000.
          Starblaze - S658

Comment

Originally posted by anything4 View Post

just remove tattoos

Lack of patience is not a reason to lower requirements that have already been lowered recently. Henna has been widely available for months now and is pouring in literally from everywhere. And people are making free knighthood virtually daily.

With the advent of Outland Exploration it's even more so and easier to get Advanced Henna which speeds the process.

Somethings take work.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
              Lack of patience is not a reason to lower requirements that have already been lowered recently. Henna has been widely available for months now and is pouring in literally from everywhere. And people are making free knighthood virtually daily.

With the advent of Outland Exploration it's even more so and easier to get Advanced Henna which speeds the process.

Somethings take work.
              And Tattoo Engraving.
              S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
              1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
              EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
              Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by anything4 View Post
                ...i need knighthood because exp points are max and my normal and legendary talents are now max...
                LOL I have both normal and legendary talents maxed for 2 years. Where shall I ask for the two years of EXP wasted?
                Just EXP Recovery alone gives over 20 million EXP per day. For two years that's not a tiny number.
                So where's my EXP compensation? Shouldn't I just get max level when I turn knighthood given that my overflow EXP far exceeds the requirement to reach that level? LOL

Comment

its hard to appreciate something you havent worked for! So yes as MrEUS said it needs work.
                  im not a fan giving something to everyone who isnt spending a tiny bit of time in it.
                  I reached kh without cash due to minmum of event tactics and the new outland features! and yes patience!

Comment

You need patience, but you can get there. I was very happy when, after several months of work, I got KH yesterday. It is worth the effort

Comment

Working...
                    X