X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R27377783
    started a topic New Titles

New Titles

Some guild mates and I started joking but I think this one should be legit and give benefits: "Thunder Thief" The hero can get this title by striking the mortal blow of a world boss even though the hero only attacked the boss one time and: they are the lowest scoring player of their class AND/OR with their one attack they dealt more damage than everyone else in their class combined..AND/OR they had only joined the event after the world boss spawned and only attacked once but got the mortal blow. Naturally players will get this title easily as the server matures and the world boss becomes less challenging to many players and difficult event to join before its killed off. Speaking of that I think the World Boss devotion should be awarded for EITHER attacking the boss(as is currently) or also for being inside the event when the final blow is struck.
    Last edited by R27377783; 09-30-2016, 07:08 AM.

• Meikura001
    replied
    "Tool" would sound appropriate for those that continue to spend after R2 killed all forms of fun by nerfing them all.

"Thief Killer" would go for an X amount of Treasure Thieves killed in any place (Spire, Sky Trail)

Leave a comment:

• R27377783
    replied
    Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
    Why not continue the theme ....

"Wartune's Favorite Player" - weekly title given to the player who recharged the largest amount of money the previous week. (+10,000 all stats, title not permanent)

"Wartune's Forgotten Ex" - title given to players who have a weekly drop in recharges of at least 1000 dollars (-10,000 all stats, must recharge 1000 dollars to remove title)
    wasn't sure if I should encourage more ideas in this thread but i guess may as well keep'em comin..I'm serious about Thunder thief though that will be hilarious and fun! Maybe the title gives moderate chance for an extra gift from killing treasure thief in Spire too..Idk..I didn't think of what the title should enhance for the heros.

Leave a comment:

• R2111470937
    replied
    Why not continue the theme ....

"Wartune's Favorite Player" - weekly title given to the player who recharged the largest amount of money the previous week. (+10,000 all stats, title not permanent)

"Wartune's Forgotten Ex" - title given to players who have a weekly drop in recharges of at least 1000 dollars (-10,000 all stats, must recharge 1000 dollars to remove title)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X