It would be nice if...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be nice if...

It would be nice if Blacklisting someone also prevented them from inviting you to anything or you seeing any of their world invites. A Blacklisted person should almost not exist in your world.

It would also be nice if blocking invites in 'Settings' was permanent, until we un-check the box. Instead of us having to click it every single day or even more than once per day.

It would be nice if those 'this action will cause this item to become Bound' alerts could be permanently blocked, as Bound and Unbound is irrelevant to us.

It would be nice if we could remove the 'are you sure you wish to sort your inventory' alert permanently, and add it into 'Settings' or something.

It would be nice if items would not paste their name to chat when we click on them, under certain situations. It happens incredibly frequently and is extremely annoying. Should just be able to click on an item and see a list of actions that include 'paste item name to chat' instead of it pasting its name to chat without your permission. Even though you can just hold Shift and click somewhere to undo the paste, it is still very annoying to have to do that every single day, many times per day.
    Starblaze - S658

It would be nice if those 'this action will cause this item to become Bound' alerts could be permanently blocked, as Bound and Unbound is irrelevant to us.
    This should not even be in the program since this game doesn't have a player to player trading system. I think it's just pointless as I laugh at it each day I wanted to do something.

It would be nice if we could remove the 'are you sure you wish to sort your inventory' alert permanently, and add it into 'Settings' or something.
    I think I want to sort since I did press the SORT button. I don't need to be asked on it. Rhetorical and Redundant.

It would be nice if Blacklisting someone also prevented them from inviting you to anything or you seeing any of their world invites. A Blacklisted person should almost not exist in your world.
    They can't even fix that one right. You block someone and they do things to you. What is the point of this anyways?

It would also be nice if blocking invites in 'Settings' was permanent, until we un-check the box. Instead of us having to click it every single day or even more than once per day.
    This and that bloody icon matrix that if I close them out, I want them stay closed. If I want eleventy-billion icons popping up, then I would leave it alone. But I think I click on the minimize button for a reason. R2, help me on this, WILL YA?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Yeah, there are so many easy and small changes that the Devs could make, to greatly improve the everyday experience for every player, but they don't. They do make good changes (while also making bad changes) with every big patch, but they could easily fix some of this stuff with a weekly maint.
      Starblaze - S658

Comment

I completely agree. Since i blacklist people when they are constantly inviting or talking ***** in the chats and blacklisting does Not prevent them from annoying me further, this would be a nice change.

Yes either this, or finally add the trading house!

Tbh this is a very important feature for me since i do organise my inventory not the way the auto sort does. In case i ever accidentally press sort id have to sort it back for hours again! luckily i always got warned.

Comment

Yeah the 'sort' alert can be super useful for some people who like a particular order for their items, but that is why I said it should be added into 'Settings' so you can still toggle the alert on or off. I think most people just want to sort automatically and not have to confirm it after every single refresh, every single day.

And yes it would be awesome if we got the Trade House like Chinese Servers have! I believe we had it, once upon a time. I would settle for 'Bound and Unbound' alerts to be in 'Settings' so we could turn the alert off, permanently.
          Starblaze - S658

Comment

Working...
          X