tattoo engraving question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoo engraving question.

1st off i would like to say i have not yet unlocked this. i am vary close and would like to get as much info on it as i can get...

so my question(s) are as follow..

1. do the engraving bonuses count toward the Knighthood Requirements ?
    2. is it better to wait till you have a higher level smelt level before buying the crystals? (i know that you can get it by exploring as i have gotten some from this)

but if anyone can give any info on this it would be vary helpful thank you all.
    IGN: Muramasa
    Server: #351 -Snowcrest
    Guild: Saintz
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
    Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

yes it helps reach knighthood tattoo requirements, has nothing to do with smelting stones, thats totally seperate bonuses
    Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Yes as it was said before it increases tattoo stats and thus counts to kh requirements.

Unlocking needs 1 stone, upgrading it everytime 1 stone. The first successrate is 100% then it can fail as well, meaning that the amount of stars (percentage) can stay the same of be lower than before.
      Every stone costs 1500 crystals = 15 smelting stones. Thus i went for smelting first.

BUT in case you didnt unlock kh yet id recommend going for tattoo refinement first since you get like 10%-20% int/str from 4-5 engravement stones.

I hope that helped a bit ^^

Comment

Once engraving reaches level 3, success rate has a chance to fail unless you use 2k real balens, it drops to 90% after level 3. Levels 1,2 and 3 have a 100% chance. But also you can end up with a useless stat like charisma. Also there are 4 bubbles, or whatever they are called, to level up. Each one costs 1 more stone than the last.

Myself, I am not going to buy any engraving stones with crystals. I will only do engraving if I get the stones from outland explore. They have a chance of dropping from treasure thiefs but not that common, will get 100 crystals most of the time or at least I have. Not one engraving stone from explore yet.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          Once engraving reaches level 3, success rate has a chance to fail unless you use 2k real balens, it drops to 90% after level 3. Levels 1,2 and 3 have a 100% chance. But also you can end up with a useless stat like charisma. Also there are 4 bubbles, or whatever they are called, to level up. Each one costs 1 more stone than the last.

Myself, I am not going to buy any engraving stones with crystals. I will only do engraving if I get the stones from outland explore. They have a chance of dropping from treasure thiefs but not that common, will get 100 crystals most of the time or at least I have. Not one engraving stone from explore yet.
          That sounds like great info, but where did you get this info from?
          Starblaze - S658

Comment

Working...
          X