Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights and Block amount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights and Block amount

Did some googling, and searching, but not much info to be found. How much block is too much for a knight? Is there a soft cap or hard cap to where adding more doesnt really benefit a knight due to diminishing returns?
    Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Block chance is same as crit chance, which maxes at around 8-10k if opponent has no penetration.
    To get the same block chance, your block needs to be 8-10k higher than opponent's penetration.
    But right now there's no set limit on penetration, so there's no set limit on block either.
    Kinda weird to see we have an uncapped stat that reduces block chance but no uncapped stat that reduces crit chance.
    Well...everyone loves crit so I guess it's better not to remind them to add it back LOL

Comment

TY for the info, im currently running a tad over 12k block, was thinking of converting some of that to hitpoints, but now just might keep it where its at
      Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

You are very welcome. I'm working towards 30k block. Hopefully not many have enough penetration to reduce my block chance down to zero. LOL

Comment

Working...
        X