No announcement yet.

dont like luck exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is no funny see guys gain x 4 mounts of 500+ (2000 beast soul) while we only have a 10 mount shard and have 0% chance to get one, and lucky if you get a mount from league insignia per week or from wilds, is rare if you got 500 shard for get a 120 **, that no funy, so, where is fun game for free players? where is .... funny game?
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-07-2016, 10:10 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Well clothing shards are extremely common in Golden Road. Want the clothing sets? Cash for Golden Road. Free player? Have fun saving clothing shards from free chests, for a year or two. WarTune loves free players.

This thread is about 'Lucky Exchange' not JUST clothing shards. And lucky exchange is extremely awesome for mounts. Sure, free players only get 10 chests for mount, so no difference for them. But for cashers, the Lucky Exchange is one of the most awesome features of the game.
      Starblaze - S658

Comment

So I understand this right, the bat wings that they are still rewarding for another 2 days in the Recharge Gift pack are now useless?

Comment

You can still trade Bat Wings for stuff, but Lucky Exchange has now vanished, for a time.
          Starblaze - S658

Comment

Vanished for a time? Yeah, I traded all mine in after the mahra/sep event came about. Handles like a school bus in terms of speed as stated before. So basically, people will get useless bat wings to be sold for 1k gold each if they don't trade them in. It sounds like a cop out if you ask me, especially on pack rats that save those chests to open at a later date/time (for the record, had my time been squashed by being with the wife and kid I would not have time to exchange all that).
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Major barrier is the manual process. We have to do 29+1 manually, until we finish them all.
              With some 420-900 chests per event, this means 28-60 exchanges.
              They could have allowed us to input an arbitrary number and do this 29+1 automatically, but I guess that might be asking too much.

Comment

Again, if a person has time to collect chests, they also have time to use the Lucky Exchange. Although, to be fair, right now we are getting Bat Wings 2 without a Lucky Exchange. We do, however, have a normal trade event for Bat Wings 2, so players can use that.

There is NO excuse for people to miss out and be forced to sell their chests for 1K gold. No excuse whatsoever. If you are too busy to exchange, then you are too busy to get any chests anyway, so it makes no difference at all. The ONLY people who will be effected by this in a negative way, are people who have time to collect chests, but are too absent-minded and forgetful to exchange or trade them in, before Lucky Exchange or trade events end.
                Starblaze - S658

Comment

To be fair, it's faster to do the past event than to do the exchange.
                  For the past even, we just input 3000, make one click to do the sylph upgrade or enchantment, and then click 6 buttons to collect the chests.
                  And the rewards don't occupy extra inventory boxes.
                  That took us at most 2 minutes per day to collect all chests.
                  For the exchange, if you don't have at least 10 minutes to repeat input 29 -> click -> click as many times as needed, you'll prolly end up with useless bat wings.
                  You can still exchange for stuff from hot events, but for most people those items are less useful than the clothing shards from chests.
                  We don't play this game 24x7, especially for those who don't care about spending some thousands per month, we either have important work to do or have a better life outside.
                  Not that we are incapable of caring about the game or spending time on it, but that doing so kills the fun and makes the game less worthy.
                  Many people stopped caring and stopped cashing after they found out the game demands more time than they are willing to devote into it.
                  Asking people to give a game higher priority than real life is their biggest pitfall.
                  Of course there are obsessed cashers who take this game seriously, and the ones who care too much about their money spent on it.
                  But those people tend to be less generous on spending and more demanding on the returns, and are often known drama queens and troublemakers who require more support overhead than the rest.
                  I don't know why wartune doesn't seem to like casual and carefree players. People are far more likely to spend too much without noticing it when they are relaxed and excited than when they are obsessed and frustrated.
                  Why want angry and frustrated players when they could have happy and carefree ones? That's something not entirely sensible.

Comment

No excuse? Real life is an excuse..

Comment

Okay, so we have upgraded 5 minutes of free time to 10 minutes of free time. Yay.

Apparently some people do not understand the extremely basic concept of 'if you have time to collect chests, you have time to exchange them' and 'if you do NOT have time to collect chests, then you do NOT need time to exchange what you do NOT have'

If you can't wrap your head around those simple facts, then you will always be unhappy with this fantastic change. But yes, I completely agree that this game demands way too much of our free time. 5 or more hours per day, generally. You can cash for VIP and Spirit Cov to make it way faster, and just skip all of the not-so-important dailies, and that is fine. But it would be nice if they at least toned down on the time-sink nature of the game. And the dimension event is the worst time-sink, while happening every second week. The rewards are too darn good to ignore, unless your sylph already has all orange (or red) equipment and lvl 12 dual divinity souls, of course.
                      Starblaze - S658

Comment

Well you read their description.. items that are for the month of October.. not the first 3 days..

If you think its fantastic start your own thread saying so..

Comment

Murphy's Law: If it ain't broke, why fix it?
                          R2's Law: If it ain't broke yet, let's "fix" it by breaking it.

No one wants to spend on a game that is: 1. broken to s*expletive* or 2. too demanding just in order to play it. You can call this piece of s*expletive* "fantastic" along with the rest of the brood (can I get a "sixteen pounds of Monterey Jack and the continent of Australia" happy mice "amen" over here?), but to the rest of us "sensible" players who had played this from the start and seen it went from something that was awe inspiring to a dreck of its former glory, these bells and whistles don't inspire us. In fact, it's the complete opposite. You can oogle over the "A-space, B-space, C-space" (in the way I seen how this system works now) method, but the rest of us just missed those good times where it only takes a second or two to hit the "Use in Bulk" selection to open something without the need to visit another window or worry when our boxes "expire" (as I can see with this new system). Opening 300 boxes will yield just about the same results (when it comes to clothes/shards) compared to doing this new method; the only difference is that the old way, you don't get a window to visit with more swirly (as if the bloody icons weren't enough) rewards and you don't take 5-10 mins (or even more) to exchange 30 at a time (or 29+1 as it is).

I only played this about 20 minutes a day across 5 accounts; and yeah, had to put up with this new system as well as I get around 300-400 items with the mahra/sep event rolls around (as other events just suck s*expletive* and are pointless). So you can figure out how much of this game I do not do after 5.1 came about.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

Opening 300 boxes will yield just about the same results (when it comes to clothes/shards) compared to doing this new method; the only difference is that the old way, you don't get a window to visit with more swirly (as if the bloody icons weren't enough) rewards and you don't take 5-10 mins (or even more) to exchange 30 at a time (or 29+1 as it is).

I only played this about 20 minutes a day across 5 accounts; and yeah, had to put up with this new system as well as I get around 300-400 items with the mahra/sep event rolls around (as other events just suck s*expletive* and are pointless). So you can figure out how much of this game I do not do after 5.1 came about.
                            Yeah, I call bull****. It took me less than 2 minutes to exchange the 700+ items I had saved up over the course of the event.
                            Last edited by R224070026; 10-08-2016, 06:25 AM.
                            S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                            1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                            EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                            Lukoi

Comment

Some people will just whine no matter how many improvements are made to the game. Oh, well.

And I have played WarTune since the Voucher days. It was great back then, but also incredibly dull. I quit for a month or two, then came back to see what was new. Sylphs. Sylphs were new. Sylphs made the game awesome again, and they have literally evolved a few times since then. The game got rid of HP potions, made most farm seeds give 10x the resources, added insignia seeds and removed all balen costs from the main seeds to replace them with gold costs. The game added animals which can be banked to protect gold from plunder and the 2 billion cap. And animals that give us a steady supply of rare resources (that are of course getting less rare over time, like all resources, but they were very rare when animals were first added).

Long story short, this game used to be nice and simple, and has indeed gotten way more complex, but it was so simple it was boring and just like many other MMORPGs, until they changed it. WarTune is now 100x more interesting than it was 4 years ago, with hundreds of improvements (and nerfs) done over the years. In some ways it is worse, but in most ways it is way better. You can cry yourself to sleep every night for a year, but real players will embrace the good changes and enjoy the game. Sure, we should all speak out when (not if, but WHEN) the Devs make bad choices, and demand they fix things that are broken, but clinging to nostalgia and pointless stuff like that is just silly. The game was meh, now it is awesome overall. Simple.

And to stay on-topic, since some people here obviously skipped the early pages of this thread (and some people don't even realise that this thread is about the Lucky Exchange, not just clothing shards or JUST hating on the Lucky Exchange) the Lucky Exchange has basically made extremely valuable 500+ mounts literally 10x easier to get. Maybe even 20x easier. 2000 beast souls for copies. Cashers are absolutely jumping for joy, while fools complain about clothing shards, when the Lucky Exchange makes it slightly EASIER to get clothing shards. People are literally complaining about things getting better.
                              Starblaze - S658

Comment

I've been playing the game since the voucher days too.. before mounts.. and nobody has the right to tell me what I can or cannot complain about..

Comment

Working...
                                X