[Poll] Post grab, good or bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Poll] Post grab, good or bad?

Standard poll, cast your vote, maybe r2 will see the results, and might even listen. One can hope.
    Love it
    16.67%
    In between love and hate
    33.33%
    Hate it
    50.00%
    Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

for me and our team, we love it, but we are lucky to have active guilds doing it.

We have already 38 posts.
    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
    Server: S444 Silent Arena
    Char: Knight
    Lvl: 80
    Br: 6m and crowing.
    Main Sylph: Arise
    Guard: Oracle

Comment

this event is only good for guilds from the mega-merged server, sadly my guild have not such luck. We are matched with some dead guilds, and get a mega-merged guild as opponent.

At least we have 5 post left, and none spend the time to do anything

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
        this event is only good for guilds from the mega-merged server, sadly my guild have not such luck. We are matched with some dead guilds, and get a mega-merged guild as opponent.

At least we have 5 post left, and none spend the time to do anything
        I have one toon in an alliance of 4 dead guilds and being matched against 3 alliances of mega cashers who can 4-shot our biggest guy (13.7m br).
        The other 3 alliances kept attacking us because we only had 5 players above 10m br and half a dozen actives under 5M.
        So far we worked terribly hard for both sessions every day and had barely managed to keep 18 posts.
        I don't know when I'd panic and stop doing this post grab B.S.
        This whole outlands thing is created for big strong guilds to kill small weak guilds, that's all.
        But any guild with more actives than GB & CSGB could hold would guarantee to be a drama breedland. Not everyone wants to be there.
        I guess they just don't want us to waste their bandwidth and server space unless we are mega cashers.

Comment

Post Grab is PvP and PvP is actually Bank Account V Bank Account, so I have no love for any PvP in this game. That said, the daily Outland Crystals are excellent, even 100 extra per day is nice.
          Starblaze - S658

Comment

OC design is the worst design ever. Why are we suddenly paired up with idiot guilds that don't listen and complain when you DO succeed and win a post? Yes, I had teammates yell at me for attacking (and winning) a post while they attacked later and lost... It should be one guild against 3 other individual guilds... And only 1 attack per session (which an assistant GM can also launch). I hate my guild partners with a passion and they've cost my guild time and time again. Last month's teammates were equally dumb. But at least the casher guild likes to help other teams stop us from winning a post. Why can you help other teams?! Jerk cashers like to keep other teams from grabbing a post, even from a team they're stomping into the ground.

Comment

yes last time we had some help from other guilds and collected 600 daily, this {3** month we have no help and getting close to the 100 collection. would rather see it go to single guilds with matched br's......2-1/2 more months of this......not wasting my time

Comment

Post grab still going on when WB spawns (and dies 20 seconds later). There should be a ban on late war declarations to prevent this bug. And it does seem like a bug to be able to start fighting after the event "ends".

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                  for me and our team, we love it, but we are lucky to have active guilds doing it.

We have already 38 posts.
                  I bet you will not be saying that when you get matched with dead guilds. We got lucky the first matching and got in with a good group but now, outland is like a ghost town. Like too many other things in this game, you just hope you get lucky and get a good match.

Comment

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
                    ...it does seem like a bug to be able to start fighting after the event "ends".
                    No you cannot start fighting (declare war) after the event has ended.
                    You can't enter a post grab war when the remaining time is less than 5 minutes either.
                    But if you declare war and there is still more than 5 minutes remaining on the post, the battle will run to its completion.

Comment

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
                      OC design is the worst design ever. Why are we suddenly paired up with idiot guilds that don't listen and complain when you DO succeed and win a post? Yes, I had teammates yell at me for attacking (and winning) a post while they attacked later and lost... It should be one guild against 3 other individual guilds... And only 1 attack per session (which an assistant GM can also launch). I hate my guild partners with a passion and they've cost my guild time and time again. Last month's teammates were equally dumb. But at least the casher guild likes to help other teams stop us from winning a post. Why can you help other teams?! Jerk cashers like to keep other teams from grabbing a post, even from a team they're stomping into the ground.
                      Same here, on the Kabam toon.
                      I was the only G M who made observations and timed the attack attempts, and we had managed to grab 24 posts when the other 3 allies were sleeping, and the other 3 colors had fewer people online.
                      And then the Friday and weekend came, the other 3 colors suddenly got some 30+ people online, and our allies suddenly became active at the same time.
                      The G M's of the other 3 allies just wasted nearly all attack attempts at random times, and against opponents that we couldn't beat.
                      Some big mouths yelled at us for using an attack attempt and won, and then wasted the other 3 attacks for the day on opponents that we couldn't beat.
                      The worse thing was, they wasted all attempts, caused us to drop post count from 24 to 12 in 3 days, and then accused US for using THEIR attempt, which was complete idiocy and false accusation.
                      I do not know whether or not the big mouths are the other G Ms, but they wasted all attack attempts, leaving nothing to us, made us run from fire to fire and confronting all 3 colors at the same time, with all 3 opponents taking posts from us at the same time.
                      They did nothing but yelling at us and insulting us in Outlands chat. They did not join any post grab war at all. All participants are from my guild.
                      They didn't even bother to get into the post and see how many the other side had, and yelled at us for losing a battle against a weak guild with just a few people, with the reality being that the other side typically had 13-19 knighted players with 2 red sylphs while our side were typically only 5-11 non-spenders, all from my guild.
                      This grouping is complete B.S. I even suspect my allies are actually alt guilds set up for the purpose of ruining other alliances and preventing them from getting rewards, or they could be alts and/or allies of our opponents (based on the fact that they became active at the same time when the other 3 colors became active, reside on the same platform, and their server numbers are quite close to each other).

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                        No you cannot start fighting (declare war) after the event has ended.
                        You can't enter a post grab war when the remaining time is less than 5 minutes either.
                        But if you declare war and there is still more than 5 minutes remaining on the post, the battle will run to its completion.
                        you can declare war with only 1 minute remaning in the scheduled 30minute event time, which can lead to to spending an additional 20 minutes doing post grab, if you choose to prticipate.
                        Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                          I bet you will not be saying that when you get matched with dead guilds. We got lucky the first matching and got in with a good group but now, outland is like a ghost town. Like too many other things in this game, you just hope you get lucky and get a good match.
                          Thats why i said we are Lucky.. but even when the other 2 guilds were not that active, our guild is, we are very small guild, with only 24 players, some are alts, and less then 1m br (the alts). ke now we dominate the field, but if that was not the case, i would do everyting to find a way to beat the other colors.. its not only br that counts. but how many acties are playing this..
                          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                          Server: S444 Silent Arena
                          Char: Knight
                          Lvl: 80
                          Br: 6m and crowing.
                          Main Sylph: Arise
                          Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                            Thats why i said we are Lucky.. but even when the other 2 guilds were not that active, our guild is, we are very small guild, with only 24 players, some are alts, and less then 1m br (the alts). ke now we dominate the field, but if that was not the case, i would do everyting to find a way to beat the other colors.. its not only br that counts. but how many acties are playing this..
                            Maybe R2 loves R2 servers better. My Kabam server's guild has some 10-20 who still log on more often than once a week, and maybe 5-7 who log on every day, with no casher at all, and nobody above 8.5M br, only 130M guild BR, and grouped with another Kabam guild with 3 people above 10M BR and only 1 of them participate in post grab, yet the other 3 colors (all from R2) all have 10-20 people who log on every day, guild BRs are 150-220M, and average BR is 11M even after being averaged down by their 20k BR alts.
                            And the other colors sometimes help each other, making a full group of knighted players all above 10M BR, while our side is never full and only 1 above 10M BR.
                            You could try to 'do everything to find a way to beat the other colors', but if the opposite side is full, and all have 2-10 times the BR of your side, I doubt there's any chance at all.
                            This is their matching. All rigged & no balance at all.
                            If not for the poor matching, post grab could be fun. I actually like it if each side wins half the battles. But this is very much NOT the case.

Comment

Originally posted by R26899831 View Post
                              you can declare war with only 1 minute remaning in the scheduled 30minute event time, which can lead to to spending an additional 20 minutes doing post grab, if you choose to prticipate.
                              It should end when timer ends and highest points win...missed countless wb trying to defend, dont miss the gold but 300 devo is impossible when missing a wb for non cashers non vip

Comment

Working...
                              X