Thank You for the Useless Dimension Essences

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You for the Useless Dimension Essences

Just wanted to say TY for the useless dimension essences you gave us in the Online Rewards....maybe u should make them useable again or replace it with something we can use

True MJ wanted to say ty to them R2 braindeads also but not very surprized they give things not usable since whatever brain they had they lost making them new addons that mostly won´t work

Comment

Yes, we LOVE getting items in event rewards that literally say and are 'Useless Items'
      Starblaze - S658

Comment

"Souvenirs" is all I can say. Derf!
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

remember they dont play the game so why do they half to think about event rewards and items. i see no mods commenting on these items
          and why there still in game
          Last edited by squid1942; 10-09-2016, 12:43 PM.

Comment

and here i was all hopefull for the "it is weekend so nothing can be done till monday on this" response for this problem. but not even that

even the poor customerservise autoreplys are missin :P
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight
            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

yeah i thought i was going crazy since it was a reward from the hot event this month and when i tried to use to extend my dimension , it said "useless item" ***?!!!!

Comment

Agreed, why give us things that we can't use anymore. Is this a sign of the future of wartune where we get nothing that is usable and where you want our money and no real returns.
                The Borg Collective
                S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

Lack of foresight. The events should have been updated the moment the items were changed to "Useless". In the future, if you are going to change a bunch of items to "Useless" offer a limited-time exchange event for players to trade them in for something useful. I wasn't hoarding them myself but I did have quite a few and I'm sure there are players who were explicitly saving them for a rainy day. I'm sure those players were especially upset to lose the use of them. Giving them out in Online events kind of adds insult to injury.

Comment

Haha, they actually added an exchange event for them, AFTER the events that gave them out, ended. Great. Sold all of mine already.
                    Starblaze - S658

Comment

You and me both, jamidc. Oh but it's R2, we don't get any updates as to what is being done other than at the moment it happens.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                      X