The most useless reward in dimension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most useless reward in dimension

it seems to be hard to do but please remove revive times at least from rewards of post(L or M)..........like what's the use of it if someone can beat boss(L) so easily........and if you ask me of what should replace revive times i would recommend dragon essence since it's removed from adv guild shop.

2 months doing Dark Dragon Lair you can max your dragon soul, no need to replace for dragon essence. They should replace the revive for 25 bound balens, the same price to buy one if don't have revives.
    Guild: <Suicides>
    Nick: NoCash
    BR: 26kk+
    Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

25 BB would be very nice indeed, and fair.
      Starblaze - S658

Comment

Originally posted by cloudstrife11122015 View Post
        ...They should replace the revive for 25 bound balens, the same price to buy one if don't have revives...
        double thumbs up to this!!

Comment

Yep I am still alive, LOL. My revive attempts are still at 10. Even world Prayers are much cheaper than 25bb.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

If revives are unlimited, I'd have 9999999x...

Comment

I'm fine with revive being a reward but I want them to fix the rigged card game. It should pop up 25% of the time, not 50-60% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
                I'm fine with revive being a reward but I want them to fix the rigged card game. It should pop up 25% of the time, not 50-60% of the time.
                It's not that badly rigged, but I do think the energy and revives are slightly more common than the crystals. If you collect them one at a time, though, it definitely feels like you're always getting the worst one. If you send them to mail, you'll see the difference.

Comment

Sending the rewards to the mail will show that it isn't that bad at all. I even dare to say that the rewards are good.
                  Some days i get a lot of revives but on other days i get a lot of crystals and thus it is best to look to dims as a long term reward-giving (and time-consuming) way to get crystals, mahra and crums.

And to see how good it is you need to send the rewards to mail for a few days (by pressing 'esc' when cou can choose a card).

Comment

Originally posted by THUNDERRRR View Post
                    it seems to be hard to do but please remove revive times at least from rewards of post(L or M)..........like what's the use of it if someone can beat boss(L) so easily........and if you ask me of what should replace revive times i would recommend dragon essence since it's removed from adv guild shop.
                    Nah lets replace it with level 1 luck stones

Comment

It should pop up 25% of the time, not 50-60% of the time tai lmht.

Comment

Working...
                      X