Need friends on forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need friends on forums

Hey everyone if you love wartyne I wanna hear about it and let be friends on here and together I'm sure we can make big things happen okay thanks hope to hear from everyone about the best parts of their games!!! Alex

I can be your friend, Alex, but as far as making a difference on this game, I don't think they (R2/devs) don't even want to hear about it.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

To be fair, the R2 Devs DO listen to us and make changes, it just takes them a year or two, after the idea is presented to them.
      Starblaze - S658

Comment

OK good , I play all the time and I know some people think that the game or rigged or hacked, but I would just like to let everyone know it is a little crazy to say they don't listen because they have their own plan when it come to gameplay but what I want to know is what your favorite part of the game? I play cuz it's fun and free but also you can have a great community of players and overall a rewarding experience better than WOW for instance and it free for the most part

Comment

Hey star blaze do you play daily? I'm gunna start a new server soon I been playing since like the beginning I really like it now sooo much content and no signs of slowing down

Comment

To be fair, the R2 Devs DO listen to us and make changes, it just takes them a year or two, after the idea is presented to them.
            And yet, we are still waiting for ToK to be fixed from the early years of WT, LOL. Four years and still getting worse.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Agreed

Wartime goes on these long steaks of failure followed by success I'm not giving up just yet

Comment

Working...
              X