Upgrade to the Amethyst Mines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade to the Amethyst Mines

I like Amethyst Mines, its simple , to the point and a nice side step away from the general energy of the game.

Since it is associated with precious stones, would be a good idea to make the following items available for purchase from the Amethyst mines now that the game has evolved…it can become more relevant.

Suggested Items to Add to Amethyst Shop
    1. Eudamon Soul Stone
    2. WraithStone
    3. Talent Stones
    4. Eudamon Enchantment Stones
    5. Mystery Stones

This would be nice to see especially in regards to the Crypt Shop.

Comment

I miss the pvp aspect of amethyst mines, when you had double mines for an hour in the morning and a hour in the evening, was fun times. But they have so many daily events now im not sure there is a time slot for it lol.
      Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Hardly anyone plunders in those mines. But I can't really say that people in my server do or do not do them as I am there for like 2-3 minutes and then leave (if collecting).
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I hate all PvP (cash V cash) in this game, so I was super happy when they made lvl 1 Amethyst Mine non-Pvp and let the cashers all go to lvl 2. Got plundered a few times, back in the day. All that did was delay me by a day (in getting the mount) and the other person gained almost nothing, so it was pointless.

These changes to rewards would be very nice. The prices would be very high, or give very few materials, though. Still, that would be the only way to get Talent Stones, without cash or events.
          Starblaze - S658

Comment

Never was afraid in getting my hands dirty. It was a way to test my abilities. The loss of amethyst wasn't any of my concern as I know it does take time to get the amounts needed for certain things (even though a bit pricey). But now, on my server, it's just a standstill as I hardly see anyone on either level.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Yeah, once I got the mount, I never went back. Only for Devo and out again. And maybe just for laughs.
              Starblaze - S658

Comment

Working...
              X