Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dragon invasion needs to have longer timer or stop the timer when the dice roll begins .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragon invasion needs to have longer timer or stop the timer when the dice roll begins .

It would be nice that they would increase the timer in dragon invasion or stop the timer when its time to roll the dice. When i am playing DI with other players their lag is so bad I had to wait till there is at least 5 seconds left for their spin to take effect .

if you are serious about getting deep into dragon invasion you will have to find players that can rollfast, and that know to bypass the victory screen after killing a bos to be able to spin dice faster.
    Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

its not about finding players that is strong its about the connection bandwidth speed ..
      their connection is so slow you have to wait till the dice roll time limit having only 5 seconds left before you see theirs spin .

Comment

I didnt say find players that are strong, I said find players than can roll fast....

Comment

Originally posted by R26899831 View Post
          if you are serious about getting deep into dragon invasion you will have to find players that can rollfast, and that know to bypass the victory screen after killing a bos to be able to spin dice faster.
          How do you bypass that screen?
          S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Don't just sit there looking at it. I click click click click click as the win happens and until the victory screen goes away. If you sit there staring at it, the victory screen will persist for 5-10 seconds.
            S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
            1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
            EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
            Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by Mibbette View Post
              How do you bypass that screen?
              just click the screen, or spam click it

Comment

Wow, you can do that to speed up the Victory screen? Even after 4 years I keep learning new things, lol
                Starblaze - S658

Comment

I always clicked thru it & didn't notice the victory/failure screen could stay for 5-10 seconds. lol

Comment

Originally posted by R26899831 View Post
                    Or just group up with people who can finish each level in 1 turn.
                    The banned blogger's video shows very bad lag (every dice has 24 seconds or less before they roll it), but they still beat it.
                    Now boss 19 doesn't require refresh any more. It shouldn't be hard to beat it for an average team in top 100 cross-server.

Comment

Working...
                    X