Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

sylph expedition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    I have one Sylph as even with 4 at 600k each you still won't beat 59 ( it's that hard) so 1 Sylph still gets me rank 2 daily behind my gf (kelbeans) as no one else can get past 56. So 1 Sylph is quicker for devo dying lol. Rankings not shown purely cause as you can see if I'm on my phone and I only have 4 inch screen lol

Leave a comment:

• R224070026
    replied
    Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
    I have one Sylph as even with 4 at 600k each you still won't beat 59 ( it's that hard) so 1 Sylph still gets me rank 2 daily behind my gf (kelbeans) as no one else can get past 56. So 1 Sylph is quicker for devo dying lol. Rankings not shown purely cause as you can see if I'm on my phone and I only have 4 inch screen lol
    Ah, makes sense. I normally just wallop on lvl 1 manually for devo. And then blitz the rest.

I totally spaced that that was a screencap from a phone. Thanks for humoring me.

Leave a comment:

• R224070026
    replied
    Why do you only have one sylph set in that screencap? And why block out the rankings? And what do you mean "no way past"? (Just curious).

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    There ya go, i was 1.501m when i passed 58, no idea what i was when i passed 55 was about 1.4 at a guess
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    Im currently on 59 and there is no way past it at all

Leave a comment:

• R224070026
    replied
    Originally posted by trancinhas33 View Post
    i have a team well over 1.5mil br n still strugle to do so , is it all luck based ?
    i think its too much trouble for the amount of money ive spend on my sylph team lol
    I'm not sure, IIRC, the highest ranked team is 1.3m-ish. Above a few other 1.5m teams. I think there is a bit of luck and a bit of skill (knowing when to use what skill), and a bit of just leveling up the skills. I'm not sure. I'm at 1.2m-ish and on 52/53.

Leave a comment:

• trancinhas33
    replied
    i have a team well over 1.5mil br n still strugle to do so , is it all luck based ?
    i think its too much trouble for the amount of money ive spend on my sylph team lol

Leave a comment:

• R224070026
    replied
    Originally posted by trancinhas33 View Post
    can someone please tell me if they have or know someone that bas beaten level 55 or 56 ?
    I know that it has happened. I've seen it on the rankings box to the right of the expedition screen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X