Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

sylph expedition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm it seems im the only in whole wartune who passed 90 stage so far :P and sorry not gonna release my secret of how i did this and its not cheat if might someone say , have fun
    btw there are 100 stages max in this mode
    Last edited by Nevermemos2; 04-26-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Passed all 100 stages today.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	100stages.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	291.7 KB
ID:	1973117

Comment

Yes I have beaten that level and currently stuck at lvl 82

Comment

Originally posted by trancinhas33 View Post
          can someone please tell me if they have or know someone that bas beaten level 55 or 56 ?
          Try this out. The bosses tend to power up at around the 10th-11th turn. Use the special stun spell followed by constraint. That spell prohibits the boss from acquiring buffs. If you time it correctly, he wont charge up. This works on most of them. There are a few that are immune to different sylphs, so that may be the problem. Im stuck on lvl 80, but I haven't put much time into going beyond that.

Comment

Just in case anyone missed it, the first post in this thread is from 2016.
            Originally posted by fubitz View Post

Try this out. The bosses tend to power up at around the 10th-11th turn. Use the special stun spell followed by constraint. That spell prohibits the boss from acquiring buffs. If you time it correctly, he wont charge up. This works on most of them. There are a few that are immune to different sylphs, so that may be the problem. Im stuck on lvl 80, but I haven't put much time into going beyond that.
            Constraint is working for you? Others are saying it's never worked http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...edition-skills
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Constraint is working but not exactly as told in description(at least in russian version. As far as I know bugs are the same).
              It don't affect first skill after cast. Only second and third.
              Also if boss kill somebody with first skill - constraint will be lost.
              And constraint do not affect boss attack buff.Only stun allow to disable it. If stun missed correct turn - boss will start to buff after constraint. So no need to use it after stun.
              Personally i prefer to use stun+skill reset+another stun for guaranteed result.

Comment

Originally posted by saqw82 View Post
                Passed all 100 stages today.
                [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1973117**[/ATTACH]
                Very nice! Good Job! Unfortunately for me I can't finish it (for now) because I managed to pass all those stages using only a guest Odin around 5m br (currently at 91 stages beaten). My main sylph is only 1.7m br. I believe you understand that with only 1 sylph around I can't go any further especially when 92 boss hits like a truck
                If I had your Sylph team I would have finished it too a long time ago. Again good job buddy.

Comment

Thanks.
                  Yes, 5m Odin is too weak for 92 boss. This boss one of the hardest in whole expedition. I passed it only with 6.5m after 8 months of trying.
                  If anybody interested I recorded most of expedition in videos
                  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...GXJAbpEQuSgWmE

Comment

Working...
                  X