Clear All

• denc0
    replied
    it goes up to level 100

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    Dang congratulations on beating 60.
    I wonder how we are supposed to beat up to 75? sylphs will need major updates to increase their overall strenght.

Leave a comment:

• Onsy717
    replied
    Wow. So it goes to lvl 75. Crazy
    Last edited by Onsy717; 10-21-2016, 10:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• anu.wartune
    replied
    Here is list of what you can get after killing B60
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sylph_Expedition_B61_B75.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	188.0 KB
ID:	1727500

B61 (wind) && B62 (wind) && B63 (wind) && B64 (electro) && B66 (electro) && B67 (light) && B68 (light) && B69 (light) && B71 (dark) && B72 (dark) && B73 (water) && B74 (water)
    Possible drops
    2 Adv. Mahra
    1 Expedition Essence
    5 Divinity Soul Treasure Chest Shards
    First clearance
    10 Adv. Mahra
    5 Expedition Essence
    25 Divinity Soul Treasure Chest Shards

B65 (electro) && B70 (dark) && B75 (water)
    Possible drops
    2 Adv. Mahra
    1 Expedition Essence
    1 Lvl 1 Divinity Soul Chest
    First clearance
    10 Adv. Mahra
    5 Expedition Essence
    5 Lvl 1 Divinity Soul Chest

3 subbosses drops same stuff as subboss located next to B58

Leave a comment:

• anu.wartune
    replied
    Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
    i find that very hard to believe ... no offense, but I will believe you once proof is posted, because you cant get much better sylphs than the ones we have here and we don't come close... (can kill couple of bars)
    Here is the proof. I could get better sylphs still if I would invest in them

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sylph_Expedition_ranks.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	183.2 KB
ID:	1727446

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    Originally posted by Rephin View Post
    someone did 59 on my server
    i find that very hard to believe ... no offense, but I will believe you once proof is posted, because you cant get much better sylphs than the ones we have here and we don't come close... (can kill couple of bars)

Leave a comment:

• trancinhas33
    replied
    Originally posted by Rephin View Post
    oh........... wow

Leave a comment:

• trancinhas33
    replied
    Mine were at 5 when I passed them... you will get it eventually, just need to learn the formation and skill rotation of the boss, ( I think it takes 0 damage if it has the minions spawned? ) need to count the turns before that and have aoes ready

And skill order for your sylphs is vital, me personally, I had 3 Thor delphics in this order , thunderwave, Delphic lion and then the Vulcan wrath, Odinx2 was devour soul then aoe Delphic then hammer and other one was hp Delphic, aoe Delphic then hammer

And frigga was power up 30%, shield, raindance
    thanks for the advice dude i apreciate it , will give it a go

Leave a comment:

• Rephin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    Mine were at 5 when I passed them... you will get it eventually, just need to learn the formation and skill rotation of the boss, ( I think it takes 0 damage if it has the minions spawned? ) need to count the turns before that and have aoes ready

And skill order for your sylphs is vital, me personally, I had 3 Thor delphics in this order , thunderwave, Delphic lion and then the Vulcan wrath, Odinx2 was devour soul then aoe Delphic then hammer and other one was hp Delphic, aoe Delphic then hammer

And frigga was power up 30%, shield, raindance

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    Also new passives help quite a lot if you wanna get past 55 now

Leave a comment:

• trancinhas33
    replied

Leave a comment:

• trancinhas33
    replied
    There ya go, i was 1.501m when i passed 58, no idea what i was when i passed 55 was about 1.4 at a guess
    oh wow thats amazing u got that far, my damage buff skill is al level 8 n the heals n shields at 7 , still no luck

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    FYI though if you get past 55, 56 is actually a lot easier, trick to 55 ( if it's Poseidon) is to put heal on frigga last to dodge the rebuff and then usually before any skill is cast use chain skill, then wait and then use damage skill when all sylphs are on Delphic, then use the one that stops skills for 3 turns then stun him then de buff him, then reset skills and repeat

And I'm only 20 mill with dims on lol

Leave a comment:

• R224070026
    replied
    I have one Sylph as even with 4 at 600k each you still won't beat 59 ( it's that hard) so 1 Sylph still gets me rank 2 daily behind my gf (kelbeans) as no one else can get past 56. So 1 Sylph is quicker for devo dying lol. Rankings not shown purely cause as you can see if I'm on my phone and I only have 4 inch screen lol
    Ah, makes sense. I normally just wallop on lvl 1 manually for devo. And then blitz the rest.

I totally spaced that that was a screencap from a phone. Thanks for humoring me. (Wow, 20m /drool)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X