Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

sylph expedition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph expedition

can someone please tell me if they have or know someone that bas beaten level 55 or 56 ?

Originally posted by trancinhas33 View Post
    can someone please tell me if they have or know someone that bas beaten level 55 or 56 ?
    I know that it has happened. I've seen it on the rankings box to the right of the expedition screen.
    S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
    1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
    EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
    Lukoi

Comment

i have a team well over 1.5mil br n still strugle to do so , is it all luck based ?
      i think its too much trouble for the amount of money ive spend on my sylph team lol

Comment

Originally posted by trancinhas33 View Post
        i have a team well over 1.5mil br n still strugle to do so , is it all luck based ?
        i think its too much trouble for the amount of money ive spend on my sylph team lol
        I'm not sure, IIRC, the highest ranked team is 1.3m-ish. Above a few other 1.5m teams. I think there is a bit of luck and a bit of skill (knowing when to use what skill), and a bit of just leveling up the skills. I'm not sure. I'm at 1.2m-ish and on 52/53.
        EpicFail/Gemini

Lukoi

Comment

Im currently on 59 and there is no way past it at all
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

There ya go, i was 1.501m when i passed 58, no idea what i was when i passed 55 was about 1.4 at a guess
            Attached Files

Precisia----
            s371 Harmony

Comment

Why do you only have one sylph set in that screencap? And why block out the rankings? And what do you mean "no way past"? (Just curious).
              EpicFail/Gemini

Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                I have one Sylph as even with 4 at 600k each you still won't beat 59 ( it's that hard) so 1 Sylph still gets me rank 2 daily behind my gf (kelbeans) as no one else can get past 56. So 1 Sylph is quicker for devo dying lol. Rankings not shown purely cause as you can see if I'm on my phone and I only have 4 inch screen lol
                Ah, makes sense. I normally just wallop on lvl 1 manually for devo. And then blitz the rest.

I totally spaced that that was a screencap from a phone. Thanks for humoring me.
                EpicFail/Gemini

Lukoi

Comment

I have one Sylph as even with 4 at 600k each you still won't beat 59 ( it's that hard) so 1 Sylph still gets me rank 2 daily behind my gf (kelbeans) as no one else can get past 56. So 1 Sylph is quicker for devo dying lol. Rankings not shown purely cause as you can see if I'm on my phone and I only have 4 inch screen lol

Precisia----
                  s371 Harmony

Comment

Ah, makes sense. I normally just wallop on lvl 1 manually for devo. And then blitz the rest.

I totally spaced that that was a screencap from a phone. Thanks for humoring me. (Wow, 20m /drool)
                    EpicFail/Gemini

Lukoi

Comment

FYI though if you get past 55, 56 is actually a lot easier, trick to 55 ( if it's Poseidon) is to put heal on frigga last to dodge the rebuff and then usually before any skill is cast use chain skill, then wait and then use damage skill when all sylphs are on Delphic, then use the one that stops skills for 3 turns then stun him then de buff him, then reset skills and repeat

And I'm only 20 mill with dims on lol

Precisia----
                      s371 Harmony

Comment

There ya go, i was 1.501m when i passed 58, no idea what i was when i passed 55 was about 1.4 at a guess
                        oh wow thats amazing u got that far, my damage buff skill is al level 8 n the heals n shields at 7 , still no luck

Comment

Comment

Also new passives help quite a lot if you wanna get past 55 now

Precisia----
                            s371 Harmony

Comment

Mine were at 5 when I passed them... you will get it eventually, just need to learn the formation and skill rotation of the boss, ( I think it takes 0 damage if it has the minions spawned? ) need to count the turns before that and have aoes ready

And skill order for your sylphs is vital, me personally, I had 3 Thor delphics in this order , thunderwave, Delphic lion and then the Vulcan wrath, Odinx2 was devour soul then aoe Delphic then hammer and other one was hp Delphic, aoe Delphic then hammer

And frigga was power up 30%, shield, raindance

Precisia----
                              s371 Harmony

Comment

Working...
                              X