Dimensional Trial popups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensional Trial popups

I hate having to wait 3 seconds after every move waiting to see if a trial will pop up or not. It's a horrible mechanic and I've wasted hours and hours because of it. Maybe make trials optional, or give the ability to expose entire map with 300 energy (or something to that effect). And waiting 3 seconds isn't enough sometimes. I swear some trials are "hidden" and only reveal themselves when you step on them.

Mine show up instantly when i move, and using the arrow keys to move has made it faster than ever, sounds like you have a latency issue.
    Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

I have that issue when I use Browser or R2 Client. What you want to use is the specific WarTune MiniClient (downloaded thru the link in daily check-in window). Never have an issue with MiniClient. Almost no lag until you've fought 20+ battles.

Outland Explore still lags though, no matter what.
      Starblaze - S658

Comment

For those of us that have to use browser, it's a problem. Now, cashers tend to have less lag, but us non-cashing browser users it does pop up from time to time. If it didn't cost energy to enter, I'd f5 more often when doing dimensions. Make trials optional. Simply.

Comment

lol, what does cashing have ot do with lag, unless you were being sarcastic. I use maxthon browser with flash beta on a ancient laaptop, and my internet speed is 3megs per second download, and i only lag in high population areas, like guild battle, beast, etc
          Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Merges and Cross Platform are what gets you lag. Try a new server and you will know it glides easily for the first few months until it gets thrown in to the other servers in a cluster.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X