Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss Problem

Hi All,

Right now the World Boss is not a World Boss at all. On our Server we only get 1 chance and then poof*, the World Boss ends in less than a minute.

I remember someone had said that they believe the life of the World Boss was an algorithm and that algorithm had reached its max so we are stuck with this. I don't know how true that is but this is my suggestion:

If it is true , why not have 10 Redoga Drakes appear one after the other (Similar to the final boss fight in Nirvana where a 2nd Boss Emerges after the first is killed). I don't believe this concept is hard to accomplish.

Would appreciate some valuable feedback on this matter.
    Why call it a World Boss if the rewards i'm getting from it are far less than what i can get if i do a dungeon??!!

You can get millions of gold and daru from a dungeon? Sign me up for this imaginary dungeon please.
    S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
    1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
    EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
    Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
      You can get millions of gold and daru from a dungeon? Sign me up for this imaginary dungeon please.
      We get around 5million gold or daru from world boss, i think the original poster was meaning compared to 100+ million from dragon lair, and the gold from bloody inferno, tara and narrandera. yes they are weekly but they still pay out higher than world boss.
      Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

They should make world boss just like guild altar.
        Guild: <Suicides>
        Nick: NoCash
        BR: 26kk+
        Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

Then we would have 2 guild altars exactly alike.....

Comment

Not sooo exactly alike, in altar we get fangs and need to kill mobs, in world boss we fight bosses only for gold and daru.
            Guild: <Suicides>
            Nick: NoCash
            BR: 26kk+
            Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
              sometimes, in these forums, i wonder if respondents 'pause' and think. If the Server that you are on permits you to have more than 1 minute (more than 1 chance to hit the WB) then OF COURSE you'd be getting "Millions" of gold & daru……(rolls eyes).

- okay…WAIT TILL THINGS GET TOUGH on your own server then to empathize with my concern then……(thank you R26899831 for pausing and thinking….smh).

Comment

Can't where on here but someone suggested that the World Boss be set up in a way that has it available throughout the day with loads of hp so that everyone has a chance to participate without having to worry about being online at specific times. That way everyone can get the needed awards without worry about the fight ending in the blink of an eye.

I know on my server, if you're not there at the 5 min announcement, you can kiss any chances of getting a hit in goodbye. Still remember the days where you cold be 5 mins late to WB and still get multiple hits in plus WB lasted a good 15-20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by R220603854 View Post
                  that the World Boss be set up in a way that has it available throughout the day with loads of hp
                  Except the world boss hitpoints are currently already maxxed out
                  Last edited by R26899831; 10-14-2016, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Agree, sometimes it last less than a full round. it's getting ridiculous. Fix it R2! (there are already plenty posible solutions)

Comment

Originally posted by gibsondion View Post
                      sometimes, in these forums, i wonder if respondents 'pause' and think. If the Server that you are on permits you to have more than 1 minute (more than 1 chance to hit the WB) then OF COURSE you'd be getting "Millions" of gold & daru……(rolls eyes).

- okay…WAIT TILL THINGS GET TOUGH on your own server then to empathize with my concern then……(thank you R26899831 for pausing and thinking….smh).
                      I've been playing for nearly all of the 4 years that Wartune has been available. My server has merged many times, and is home now to EpicFail. I know what WB used to be like, and what it is like now is much better. Instead of getting a hundred thousand a round over 5 minutes, you get a few million a round, and finish in a minute. My alt, at under 4m BR gets 3m on average. I get 10m just auto-attacking.

Would it be nice to sit there for 20 minutes and amass 100+m gold and daru (twice a day, even)? Sure. (Yeah, I can get 24m+ in a single round).

Maybe you're the one who needs to stop and think. A twice a day opportunity for gold and daru vs what are (now) weekly dungeons? None of which get you any appreciable amount of daru? Yeah, that's what is imaginary.

Are you really under the impression that you should be able to get half a billion gold/daru a week from WB?
                      S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                      1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                      EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                      Lukoi

Comment

remove teh stupid buff so these big time kh wont be able to kill it with one hit

Comment

It's already lucky if we could even start WB battle before it ends unless we wait for 5 minutes just to get a 26-second battle.
                          Never had more than 3 hits since March.
                          Now there's absolutely no need of shield in anything other than DA, so I'm turning KH in the next event.

Comment

Working...
                          X